Chris sits down with Jesse Day of the Vancouver Resource Investment Conference to explore, through the lens of technical analysis, the answers to the following questions:
- What is the Asset Revesting trading strategy that Chris uses? What assets does he trade, and in what timeframes?
- What are the different stages that the stock market goes through, and how do investors prepare for this?
- What strategies should the average investor be using in current market conditions? What strategies should they avoid and why? How can Asset Revesting help investors grow their wealth up to and during retirement?
- Are we about to enter a commodities supercycle, or are we in one already? What are the bumps the stock market may experience along the way?
- Do you think crude will go higher in the long run? Will a recession keep the price of crude suppressed? What does a surge in crude and other energy prices indicate may happen to the economy?
- What headwinds are facing silver, and how are they different than those for gold? Why is there such a disconnect between gold and the miners?
- Why is investing in dividend-paying assets or spreading capital over many different assets not a good strategy for long-term growth?
- Are the same challenges that are facing the US economy facing all the countries of the world?
To learn more about Chris and his Asset Revesting strategies,
click on the links below!
Get CGS Trading & Investing Signals
Learn more about Asset Revesting
Disclaimer: None of this material is meant to be construed as investment advice. It is for education and entertainment purposes only. The video is accurate as of the interview date but may not be accurate in the future.