Sign up for my free trading newsletter, and don’t miss the next opportunity!
Get ready for a stellar interview as Chris Vermeulen gets down to business with David Lin on his new channel, The David Lin Report!
Which way is the market going to go? The technicals on the S&P500 show a weakening trend that, should it break through the channel support, could begin a serious leg to the downside. Having said that, the market is also testing the 200-day moving average, and if it finds support, could actually swing to the upside.
Five Key Topics Covered:
- How you can leverage sentiment indicators of what the masses are doing on the New York Stock exchange to give you an idea of when short-term bounces and pullbacks may happen.
- How long will we stay in the stage three topping phase before finally toppling into a stage four decline? Is there a way to take advantage of the decline?
- How cycles work in the stock market. Timeframes, standard deviation, momentum, sentiment, defensive plays, and technical analysis all work together to create wave-like patterns and result in generating signals to enter or exit the market.
- How valuations can cause you to lose focus on how an asset is actually performing. Value is simply what people believe an asset is worth, having arrived at this figure by way of marketing, mass movements, word of mouth, etc., rather than price action.
- How do you pull profits out of the market while still protecting your capital? When investing or trading in the stock market, using risk and position management is a far superior strategy than hope ever will be.
Get Trading & Investing Signals
Disclaimer: None of this material is meant to be construed as investment advice. It is for education and entertainment purposes only. The video is accurate as of the interview date but may not be accurate in the future.