Sign up for my free trading newsletter, so you don’t miss the next opportunity!
Chris Vermeulen discusses the current state of various markets, including the stock market, and suggests that there may be a bear market on the horizon.
He also discusses the potential for a “supercycle” in precious metals, specifically gold and silver, and suggest that there may be opportunities for investment in these areas.
Five Key Topics:
1. The stock market is currently in a stage of complacency and may be approaching a bear market.
2. There may be opportunities for investment in precious metals, specifically gold and silver, in the near future.
3. The market goes through four stages: a “basing” or sideways movement, a bull market, a period of volatility, and a bear market.
4. Identifying opportunities for investment at different points in the market cycle can provide significant upside potential.
5. There may be a revaluation event in various assets and sectors in the near future.
Get Trading & Investing Signals https://TheTechnicalTraders.com
Disclaimer: None of this material is meant to be construed as investment advice. It is for education and entertainment purposes only. The video is accurate as of the posting date but may not be accurate in the future.