On this podcast I talk about the Didi IPO, risks associated with U.S. listed China based companies & take questions from my Patrons.
YouTube does not let me monetize my videos on the site and the podcast is full time work which will never have ads in the middle of it. If you enjoy the content, please support the QTR Podcast in any or all of the following ways: A small recurring donation via: Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/QTRResearch
One time donations can also be sent via:
QTR MERCH is available here.
- JM Bullion – where QTR buys gold & silver – Twitter: @JMBullion
- George Gammon – Rebel Capitalist Pro – Twitter: @GeorgeGammon
- The Trader’s Path – no BS trading service – Twitter: @PLHStock
- Sang Lucci & Wall St. Jesus — The Steamroom — Twitter: @wallstjesus and @sanglucci
- Corvus Gold – http://www.corvusgold.com
- Investors Underground – day trading community – Twitter: @investorslive
- Ken R
- Chris Bede – Twitter: @cbede
- Nicholas Parks
- Matthew Zimmer
- J Mintzmyer – Twitter: @mintzmyer
- Russ Valenti – Twitter: @russellvalenti
- Creighton Titus
- Camila Sol
Longest Running Supporters
- Max Mulvihill – Since 2/2018
- Mark Heywood – Since 3/2018
- Kyle Thomas – Since 4/2018
- Chris Bede – Since 5/2018
- Dariusz Kordonski – Since 5/2018
- Chris Gerrard – Since 5/2018
- Shear Luck – Since 5/2018
All podcast content is subject to this disclaimer. Chris is not an investment adviser. QTR is long gold and silver. Listeners should always speak to their personal financial advisers. Please leave me alone.
THIS ARTICLE ORIGINALLY POSTED HERE.