This Week in Money presents leading financial news and market commentary from interesting, informative and profound guests. They are some of the financial world’s most colorful and controversial thinkers, discussing the markets, economies and more! Hosted by radio veteran – Jim Goddard. New shows air Saturday at 8 AM on Roundhouse Radio 98.3 in Vancouver, BC. Archived online at TalkDigitalNetwork.com.
- Ross Clark – Explosion in Pot Stocks, Dow, Copper.
- Gerald Celente – Gold, Tariff Wars, Marijuana, NAFTA, US Domestic Debt.
- Mike Swanson – Stock Market Sectors including Defense, Uranium, and Marijuana.
- Larry Reaugh President & CEO of American Manganese Inc. on Company Showcase – AMY Has Excellent Reception at Cambridge Show – CEO has several one on one meetings with Funds. Read New Energy Narrative Article “Investor Alert: “Battery Mining” is about to become Big Business and You Don’t Want to Miss the Boat“. Read Clean Tech Investing News Article “eWaste: From Recycling Challenge to Emerging Opportunity“.
See AMY Business Plan. View AMY Powerpoint. Questions? Email Larry or Phone: 778.574.4444
- Jim Pettit President & CEO of Aben Resources Ltd. on Company Showcase – Aben – Golden Triangle, BC Drilling Update – Closing in on 10,000 meters of drilling. Watch Justin Hayek Car Ride Confessions of a CEO – Jim Pettit of Aben Resources. View Corporate Presentation. Questions? Email Jim or call 604.687.3376