Books and Resources
To get on my free list and receive my stock market updates, gold updates, and trading ideas go here.
Below you will find my reading list of books.
You can order my book Strategic Stock Trading by clicking the link for it below. I have also put a list of nine other books that I think are the most worthwhile and useful investing books out there. Some of them, such as Reminiscences of a Stock Operator and Nicolas Darvas, are classics while others such as More Money than God and the Visual Investor are recent books. I update this list once a year or so to keep it up to date with current books.
If you are new to me or this site and want to find out more about me before buying my book sign up to my free weekly newsletter by going here.
Most Recent Posts
- Has Marc Faber Changed His Views On Gold? - Mike Swanson (05/31/2016)
- The Ugly Truth About Stock Market Manipulation and Gold Prices - Mike Swanson (05/27/2016)
- What To Do Now About This Week's Stock Market Rally and Gold? - Mike Swanson (05/26/2016)
- The New Project I Am Working On - Mike Swanson (05/25/2016)
- What Would A Stock Market Bear Market Do To Gold? - Mike Swanson (05/24/2016)
- Jim Rogers Gives Great Overview of His Career and Current Stock Market Situation - Mike Swanson (05/23/2016)
- Spring Rally For Stocks Coming or Sell in May and Go Away with David Skarica - Mike Swanson (05/20/2016)
- Can Trading Robots Boost Stocks Now? - Mike Swanson (05/20/2016)
- The Federal Reserve is Not Going To Raise Rates and Destroy Gold - Mike Swanson (05/19/2016)
- Podcast - Jordan Roy-Byrne Asseses The Fed Threat To Gold - Mike Swanson (05/18/2016)
Get Our Full Report: The Saudi 9/11 Connection and Oil Prices
The free May issue of WSW Monthly is devoted to examining the Saudi 9/11 connection and their operations in the world oil market. See our price forecast for oil and gold prices. To get this report click here