Podcast: Investment Author Michael Panzner Gives His Updated Views on the Financial World - Mike Swanson (04/23/12)
I just did this podcast with Michael Panzner, the author of Rules of the Stock Market Jungle, Financial Armageddon, and When Giants Fall. You can get his books at his Amazon author page.
I felt very honored to interview Panzner, because his books have had a big influence on my thinking about the stock market and actually helped save me a ton of money in 2008. Even though I was bearish on the market at the time I was both short the S&P 500 and long gold stocks. Reading the book helped me to sell my gold stocks before they crashed along with everything else.
I was very interested to hear Mike's thoughts on the market now and to hear his updated view of things since his books came out a few years ago.
For more from Panzner check out his blog at www.financialarmageddon.com.
You can also download the mp3 audio file for this interview on your computer by clicking here WITH A RIGHT BUTTON CLICK and selecting SAVE FILE AS from the drop down menu.
If you have an itunes, ipod, or rss reader you can subscribe to the podcast by clicking here.
If you liked this post vote below:
Most Recent Posts
- Paul Singer Says He's 'Very Concerned' About Economy - Bloomberg (07/27/2017)
- Facebook Shares Jump on Earnings News with CNBC Help - Mike Swanson (07/27/2017)
- Trump vs. Sessions: A One-Sided Twitter War - The Real News (07/27/2017)
- A Decade After the Great Recession, Risk of Economic Collapse Higher Than Ever - Marc Faber (07/26/2017)
- In the Footsteps of Rome: Is Renewal Possible? - Charles Hugh Smith (07/26/2017)
- A Look at the origins of the John Birch Society in the 1950’s and Today’s “Alt-Right” – Mike Swanson (07/26/2017)
- What's The Next Contrarian Play? - Jim Rogers (07/25/2017)
- Jim Cramer Calls a Bottom in Oil - CNBC (07/25/2017)
- When We Can No Longer Tell the Truth... - Charles Hugh Smith (07/25/2017)
- Vijay Prashad: Trump is Setting Up a 'Dangerous Confrontation' With Iran - The Real News (07/25/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Mining Stock Pick
This free special WSW report is devoted to IDM Mining and why it is currently our top mining stock pick.
Grab it and get our next gold price entry point. Do not think about buying any other gold stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here