Podcast: Investment Author Michael Panzner Gives His Updated Views on the Financial World - Mike Swanson (04/23/12)
I just did this podcast with Michael Panzner, the author of Rules of the Stock Market Jungle, Financial Armageddon, and When Giants Fall. You can get his books at his Amazon author page.
I felt very honored to interview Panzner, because his books have had a big influence on my thinking about the stock market and actually helped save me a ton of money in 2008. Even though I was bearish on the market at the time I was both short the S&P 500 and long gold stocks. Reading the book helped me to sell my gold stocks before they crashed along with everything else.
I was very interested to hear Mike's thoughts on the market now and to hear his updated view of things since his books came out a few years ago.
For more from Panzner check out his blog at www.financialarmageddon.com.
You can also download the mp3 audio file for this interview on your computer by clicking here WITH A RIGHT BUTTON CLICK and selecting SAVE FILE AS from the drop down menu.
If you have an itunes, ipod, or rss reader you can subscribe to the podcast by clicking here.
If you liked this post vote below:
Most Recent Posts
- Stock Market Dangers Are Growing With David Skarica (03/31/2015)
- Jim Cramer Leads Gullabulls Into Oblivion (03/31/2015)
- Analysts Worry That Another S&P 500 Earnings Drop Is Coming - Mike Swanson (03/30/2015)
- Another Day Means Yet Another Call For Endless Stock Gains On CNBC (03/27/2015)
- Index Market Range Points Is Warning Us - Chris Vermeulen (03/27/2015)
- Aaron Task Is Very Optimistic About the Future (03/27/2015)
- Investors Intelligence Poll Shows Something Unusual - Mike Swanson (03/27/2015)
- What Yesterday's Stock Market Drop Means - Mike Swanson (03/26/2015)
- Scott Horton Show - Interview with Mike Swanson on the Financial Markets (03/24/2015)
- Bill Fleckenstein Gives Big Picture View Of Markets (03/26/2015)
JOIN: WALLSTREETWINDOW FREE MEMBERSHIP
* Join and receive the Two Fold Formula guide to picking stocks and combine tested fundamental valuation metrics with technical analysis.
*Align yourself with the big trends of the stock market and be alerted when these trends change.
*Receive free updates when we see an investment opportunity in an emerging sector before the crowd gets in.