Podcast: Investment Author Michael Panzner Gives His Updated Views on the Financial World - Mike Swanson (04/23/12)
I just did this podcast with Michael Panzner, the author of Rules of the Stock Market Jungle, Financial Armageddon, and When Giants Fall. You can get his books at his Amazon author page.
I felt very honored to interview Panzner, because his books have had a big influence on my thinking about the stock market and actually helped save me a ton of money in 2008. Even though I was bearish on the market at the time I was both short the S&P 500 and long gold stocks. Reading the book helped me to sell my gold stocks before they crashed along with everything else.
I was very interested to hear Mike's thoughts on the market now and to hear his updated view of things since his books came out a few years ago.
For more from Panzner check out his blog at www.financialarmageddon.com.
You can also download the mp3 audio file for this interview on your computer by clicking here WITH A RIGHT BUTTON CLICK and selecting SAVE FILE AS from the drop down menu.
If you have an itunes, ipod, or rss reader you can subscribe to the podcast by clicking here.
If you liked this post vote below:
Most Recent Posts
- It’s Time to Prepare for Another Big Stock Market Drop - Mike Swanson (02/08/2016)
- When Stocks Fall Despite Fed Easy Money (02/08/2016)
- How Oil Drop Is Ruining Bakersfield, LA (02/08/2016)
- Lions Gate Reveals New CEO Bear Market Tactic To Deal With Stock Crashes (02/07/2016)
- Marco Rubio Bombs In NH Debate (02/07/2016)
- Stock Market Mastermind Session With David Skarica: What Happens When The Japanese Central Bank Loses It's Magic - Mike Swanson (02/05/2016)
- Bubble Stock LinkedIn Crashes Over 30% Overnight (02/05/2016)
- Gold Only Thing Going Up In 2016 So Far As Everything Else Falls (02/05/2016)
- McDonald's Salad Contains More Calories Than Big Mac (02/05/2016)
- The "Conservative" Marco Rubio Supports Trillion Dollar Pork Program (02/05/2016)
Get Our Full Report On Donald Trump's Impact On The Stock Market
The free February issue of WSW Monthly is devoted to Donald Trump and his impact on American politics and the stock market. A Trump win would likely have a huge effect on the stock market. To get this report click here