Jim Rogers Unplugged on Gold, Debt Jubilee, & Bitcoin (11/10/2017)
Porter and Buck welcome investing legend and best-selling author Jim Rogers for an exclusive extended interview. Jim calls in from Singapore to tell you about the first time he met Porter 20 years ago, his latest thoughts on gold, and what he sees as the “first shoe to drop” in a debt jubilee scenario. Porter asks Jim about bitcoin, cryptocurrencies, and the advanced adoption of digital payments in Asia. Jim reveals that he regrets not buying any bitcoin, and you’ll be surprised at what he thinks governments could do with cryptos. Porter asks Jim if he had to invest all his money in one type of asset, what would it be?
Most Recent Posts
- Cramer Remix: This is the day to buy Facebook - CNBC (01/16/2018)
- Who Killed Martin Luther King...And Why? - Ron Paul Institute (01/16/2018)
- Stock Market Forecast for Gold, Bonds, and US Dollar with Ike Iossif - Mike Swanson (01/16/2018)
- Wayyy extended, but is it a sell signal? - Mike Saul (01/15/2018)
- Precious Metals Video Update: Gold & Gold Stocks Breakout in 2018 - Jordan Roy-Byrne (01/15/2018)
- Iran Protests End, But Grievances Remain - The Real News (01/12/2018)
- Social Change Will Upend the Status Quo - Charles Hugh Smith (01/12/2018)
- House Approves More FISA Spying...Can The Senate Stop Them? - Ron Paul Institute (01/12/2018)
- Howestreet: China to Stop Buying US Treasuries? Mike Swanson (01/11/2018)
- Will the Dollar Survive the Rise of the Yuan and the End of the Petrodollar? - Alasdair Macleod (01/11/2018)
Grab This Free Report: My Top Options Trading Setup
This free special WSW report is devoted to my top options trading setup. I do this one simple trade at least once a month.
Grab it and get along with it our future stock market action updates. Do not think about buying any other stocks or options before you read this report. To get this report click here