David Skarica: Gold To Test 2011 Highs, Look for Fall Breakout - Palisade Radio (09/13/2017)
David discusses the volatility in the market and the reasons for a coming decline. A fight over the budget, tax cuts, or the debt ceiling could create further problems. The technical foundations of the market have been crumbling in recent months. Gold is doing well although a bigger rally has not happened since the general market has held up. Gold stocks performed well in 2015/2016 due to the markets falling but have lagged in 2017.
Investors are less inclined to put funds in gold and precious metal stocks when the markets are performing well. In 2003 gold really took off when the Fed began to cut rates so we are looking for that trigger event again. For gold, there is resistance at 1350-1370 which needs to be broken however this gives you time to average in. Any fall in the market will be met with further liquidity in PM’s. We could have a very good gold market this spring. We could be back at 2011 highs surprisingly quickly if it breaks out this fall. We’ve had a recent topping pattern in the dollar. The Fed is unlikely to raise rates and Europe looks like they will taper. We are at the 91/92 dollar support level if it heads below that we could be in the mid-80’s. David discusses Walbridge (TSE:WM), Mexican Gold (CVE:MEX), and Triumph Gold (CVE:TIG). He discusses how each of them has some fantastic prospects and their future potential.
Most Recent Posts
- Fed Minutes Reveal Fed Concerned of Deflation - CNBC (11/24/2017)
- The Digital Revolution Has Empowered Central Banks - Brendan Brown (11/24/2017)
- Even Junior Stocks Caught Up in Market Mania - Chris Vermeulen (11/24/2017)
- Saudi Purges Explained, With Marwa Osman Live From Lebanon - Ron Paul Institute (11/24/2017)
- Is This Why Productivity Has Tanked and Wealth Inequality Has Soared? - Charles Hugh Smith (11/22/2017)
- Erdogan's Rate Fight Sends Lira to Record Low - Bloomberg (11/22/2017)
- Why is the US Media and Foreign Policy Establishment Targeting Russia? - The Real News (11/22/2017)
- Thoughts on Bitcoin, Gold, and Stocks on Thanksgiving Week with David Skarica - Mike Swanson (11/21/2017)
- The Death of the Department Store - Bloomberg (11/21/2017)
- Saudi Financial Crisis at Heart of Princely Rage - The Real News (11/21/2017)
Grab This Free Report: My Top Options Trading Setup
This free special WSW report is devoted to my top options trading setup. I do this one simple trade at least once a month.
Grab it and get along with it our future stock market action updates. Do not think about buying any other stocks or options before you read this report. To get this report click here