The Ides of September Interview on the Ochelli Effect - Mike Swanson (09/06/2017)
I was live on the Ochelli Effect Tuesday night at 8:00 PM.
You can download the MP3 file by clicking here.
Prenotes before the show that I made:
As I have been saying on this show I see a coming crisis coming in October...with US politics and the financial markets...
Going to talk about some things will have my eyes on this month involving the stock market and the upcoming Ken Burns show..
We think in time frames...
72 hours news cycle (and trading)
AND the past...history...
Where does North Korea fit in this?
Yesterday Mattis/Dumford today gap down but is the show a distraction?
The long game plan - China cards
Stock market is convering 2400 on the SPX
IWM, % stocks...
With stock market's don't think in predictions, but trends and turning points...
Gold is alive...
Politics and propagnda -
Ken Burns show:
“The seeds of disunion we experience today, the polarization, the lack of civil discourse all had their seeds in Vietnam,” Mr. Burns said. “I can’t imagine a better way to help pull out some of the fuel rods that create this radioactive atmosphere than to talk about Vietnam in a calm way.”
Mr. Burns, in addition to including a range of perspectives in the film, said he had deliberately sought financial support from “across the spectrum,” with sponsors including the Ford Foundation, the Rockefeller Brothers Fund and David H. Koch.
“That’s a way of telling people ‘You can re-sheath your knives,’” he said.
While the people interviewed hold a range of views about the war, the filmmakers avoid what-ifs or might-have-beens, and don’t engage continuing debates over whether the war was winnable.
The film’s center of moral gravity is ordinary soldiers, whose sacrifice and loyalty to one another are repeatedly contrasted with the political machinations of the powerful, on both sides.
Not truth but deceny...
The long-play of Bannon's political proganda...
The big picture:
Most Recent Posts
- Loving Our Debt-Serfdom: Our Neofeudal Status Quo - Charles Hugh Smith (09/26/2017)
- Bubble About to Burst? - Antimedia (09/26/2017)
- Mark Thornton: Can the Fed Unwind? - Mises Institute (09/26/2017)
- Mad Man vs. Rocket Man: North Korea Crisis Hits Fever Pitch - The Real News (09/26/2017)
- Hidden Gems Shows A Foreboding Future - Chris Vermeulen (09/25/2017)
- Financialization and The Destruction of the Real Economy - Charles Hugh Smith (09/25/2017)
- Defense Secretary Mattis: US Cannot Survive On 'Puny' Military Budget - Ron Paul Institute (09/25/2017)
- Bubble Mindset - John Hussman (09/25/2017)
- We didn't sell Rosh Hashanah, so...Stock Market analysis - Mike Saul (09/24/2017)
- Fed QT Stocks, Gold Impact - Adam Hamilton (09/22/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Mining Stock Pick
This free special WSW report is devoted to IDM Mining and why it is currently our top mining stock pick.
Grab it and get our next gold price entry point. Do not think about buying any other gold stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here