Can Gold Break Through $1,300? - Interview with Jordan Roy-Byrne (08/27/2017)
Are you bullish on gold or bearish now?
Can gold smash through the $1,300 level?
In this interview I talked with Jordan Roy-Byrne of thedailygold.com.
Jordan has been cautious on buying gold stocks much of this year as gold has gone up and down in a trading range, but now is more positive on gold investing, which is encouraging for the gold bug world as he is a top gold trend analyst certified MTA.
I think it is time to buy gold if you have not done so yet.
Now if this is the first time you have come to this website then get on my action update list by clicking here.
Most Recent Posts
- Gold Miners’ Q3’17 Fundamentals - Adam Hamilton (11/20/2017)
- Will We See a “Santa” Rally in the Markets This Year? - Mike Swanson (11/16/2017)
- The Retail Winners and Losers of the Earnings Season - Bloomberg (11/16/2017)
- War on ISIS - Whose Side Are We Really On? - Ron Paul Institute (11/16/2017)
- A Look at the JFK File Dump with Chuck Ochelli - The Corbett Report (11/16/2017)
- Mideast Turmoil: Follow the Oil, Follow the Money - Charles Hugh Smith (11/15/2017)
- White House Said to Consider El-Erian as Fed Vice Chair - Bloomberg (11/15/2017)
- The Ochelli Effect: News Marbles Meet Trumps Blender - Mike Swanson (11/15/2017)
- Norman Solomon and Paul Jay discuss the Struggle in the Democratic Party - The Real News (11/15/2017)
- Why GE Shares Are Tumbling - Bloomberg (11/14/2017)
Grab This Free Report: My Top Options Trading Setup
This free special WSW report is devoted to my top options trading setup. I do this one simple trade at least once a month.
Grab it and get along with it our future stock market action updates. Do not think about buying any other stocks or options before you read this report. To get this report click here