Can Gold Break Through $1,300? - Interview with Jordan Roy-Byrne (08/27/2017)
Are you bullish on gold or bearish now?
Can gold smash through the $1,300 level?
In this interview I talked with Jordan Roy-Byrne of thedailygold.com.
Jordan has been cautious on buying gold stocks much of this year as gold has gone up and down in a trading range, but now is more positive on gold investing, which is encouraging for the gold bug world as he is a top gold trend analyst certified MTA.
I think it is time to buy gold if you have not done so yet.
Now if this is the first time you have come to this website then get on my action update list by clicking here.
Most Recent Posts
- We didn't sell Rosh Hashanah, so...Stock Market analysis - Mike Saul (09/24/2017)
- Fed QT Stocks, Gold Impact - Adam Hamilton (09/22/2017)
- Are Facebook and Google the New Colonial Powers? - Charles Hugh Smith (09/22/2017)
- Neocons and Hollywood Liberals Go to 'War' on Russia - The Real News (09/22/2017)
- Trump's UN Speech: A Neocon Dream? - Ron Paul Institute (09/22/2017)
- Take a Look at these APPL and GOOG Stock Charts (Plus Gold Update) - Mike Swanson (09/21/2017)
- Hey Advertisers: The Data-Mining Emperor Has No Clothes - Charles Hugh Smith (09/21/2017)
- Congress Spars on Healthcare, Unites to Fund War - The Real News (09/21/2017)
- Donald Trump's UN Speech and the End of American Exceptionalism - Ochelli Effect (09/21/2017)
- Yes, This Time It Is Different: But Not in Good Ways - Charles Hugh Smith (09/20/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Mining Stock Pick
This free special WSW report is devoted to IDM Mining and why it is currently our top mining stock pick.
Grab it and get our next gold price entry point. Do not think about buying any other gold stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here