2008 Bank Crash Parasite Praised on CNBC Again (8/11/2017)
JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon speaks with CNBC's Wilfred Frost about finding the right balance between personal and professional life.
Dimon was one of the key parasites of 2008 who got bailout money for his banks and cashed out stocks for millions while the economy became crippled.
He got over $20 billion of US taxpayer money to JP Morgan in 2008.
But on CNBC he is always treated like a corporate hero.
Morgan spends millions on advertising on CNBC every year.
Most Recent Posts
- Take a Look at these APPL and GOOG Stock Charts (Plus Gold Update) - Mike Swanson (09/21/2017)
- Hey Advertisers: The Data-Mining Emperor Has No Clothes - Charles Hugh Smith (09/21/2017)
- Congress Spars on Healthcare, Unites to Fund War - The Real News (09/21/2017)
- Donald Trump's UN Speech and the End of American Exceptionalism - Ochelli Effect (09/21/2017)
- Yes, This Time It Is Different: But Not in Good Ways - Charles Hugh Smith (09/20/2017)
- Trump's China-Sanctions Madness Imperils the Dollar - Ryan McMaken (09/20/2017)
- Retail Relics: Pocket Power | The Wizard Special Nintendo Power Issue - Retail Archeology (09/20/2017)
- There Is a Big Reason I Am Doing Options Now Instead of Just Regular ETF’s - Mike Swanson (09/20/2017)
- Peter Schiff: Beanie Babies, Bitcoins, and What’s next? - Palisade Radio (09/19/2017)
- The Real Reason Wages Have Stagnated: Our Economy is Optimized for Financialization - Charles Hugh Smith (09/19/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Mining Stock Pick
This free special WSW report is devoted to IDM Mining and why it is currently our top mining stock pick.
Grab it and get our next gold price entry point. Do not think about buying any other gold stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here