US 'Greatest Threat To World Peace'? With Lew Rockwell - Ron Paul (08/11/2017)
A recent poll of people in 30 countries showed that most respondents find the United States to be the greatest threat to world peace. The results are similar to those of another poll four years ago. Is it true? In today's Liberty Report we are joined by Mises Institute founder Lew Rockwell to take a look at all the places where the US military empire operates and how that contributes to the negative perception of the US overseas. Do citizens of any country anywhere look at the arrival of US troops and say to themselves, "thank goodness, now we're safe," asks Lew Rockwell. Plus don't miss Lew Rockwell's excellent explanation of why you should join us in Washington, DC next month for our annual peace and prosperity conference!
Copyright © 2017 by RonPaul Institute. This article originally posted here.
Most Recent Posts
- Has the S&P 500 broken it's up trend? - Mike Saul (08/20/2017)
- Gold Miners’ Q2’17 Fundamentals - Adam Hamilton (08/18/2017)
- Cramer Says Stock Market Is Dropping Not Because of Trump - CNBC (08/18/2017)
- Wilkerson: Under Trump, Al Qaeda is Flourishing - The Real News (08/18/2017)
- Five Ways the Charlottesville Marches Backfired - Jeffrey Tucker (08/18/2017)
- Are We Already in Recession? - Charles Hugh Smith (08/18/2017)
- Politicians pushing against Iran don’t have clear strategy – RT.COM (08/17/2017)
- Will More DC Political Instability Bring Stock Market Risks? - Mike Swanson (08/17/2017)
- Precious Metals Video Update: Breakout Targets for Gold, GDX, GDXJ - Palisade Radio (08/17/2017)
- Wall Street Leaders Attack Donald Trump -CNBC (08/17/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Mining Stock Pick
This free special WSW report is devoted to IDM Mining and why it is currently our top mining stock pick.
Grab it and get our next gold price entry point. Do not think about buying any other gold stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here