US 'Greatest Threat To World Peace'? With Lew Rockwell - Ron Paul (08/11/2017)
A recent poll of people in 30 countries showed that most respondents find the United States to be the greatest threat to world peace. The results are similar to those of another poll four years ago. Is it true? In today's Liberty Report we are joined by Mises Institute founder Lew Rockwell to take a look at all the places where the US military empire operates and how that contributes to the negative perception of the US overseas. Do citizens of any country anywhere look at the arrival of US troops and say to themselves, "thank goodness, now we're safe," asks Lew Rockwell. Plus don't miss Lew Rockwell's excellent explanation of why you should join us in Washington, DC next month for our annual peace and prosperity conference!
Copyright © 2017 by RonPaul Institute. This article originally posted here.
Most Recent Posts
- Fed Minutes Reveal Fed Concerned of Deflation - CNBC (11/24/2017)
- The Digital Revolution Has Empowered Central Banks - Brendan Brown (11/24/2017)
- Even Junior Stocks Caught Up in Market Mania - Chris Vermeulen (11/24/2017)
- Saudi Purges Explained, With Marwa Osman Live From Lebanon - Ron Paul Institute (11/24/2017)
- Is This Why Productivity Has Tanked and Wealth Inequality Has Soared? - Charles Hugh Smith (11/22/2017)
- Erdogan's Rate Fight Sends Lira to Record Low - Bloomberg (11/22/2017)
- Why is the US Media and Foreign Policy Establishment Targeting Russia? - The Real News (11/22/2017)
- Thoughts on Bitcoin, Gold, and Stocks on Thanksgiving Week with David Skarica - Mike Swanson (11/21/2017)
- The Death of the Department Store - Bloomberg (11/21/2017)
- Saudi Financial Crisis at Heart of Princely Rage - The Real News (11/21/2017)
Grab This Free Report: My Top Options Trading Setup
This free special WSW report is devoted to my top options trading setup. I do this one simple trade at least once a month.
Grab it and get along with it our future stock market action updates. Do not think about buying any other stocks or options before you read this report. To get this report click here