Chris Blasi: Fed Policy to Drive Precious Metals in the Near Term - Palisade Radio (08/10/2017)
Chris takes a long term big picture view of the precious metals. We are in a secular bull market than began in 2001, they normally run 20-25 years. This first leg went from 2001-2011, the second leg which was a pullback went from 2012 to the end of 2015, in January of 2016 we began the third leg. There are a number of geopolitical events coming that should result in a robust bull market.
The global economy has not been allowed to correct since 2010. The Fed has continued to pump up new bubbles in both housing and banking. The system will break at some point, many analysts recognize this. We are being setup for a monumental pullback in the not too distant future.
All the currencies of the world have the same underlying problems as the U.S. Dollar There could be short term price pressure if the dollar rallies but the trend indicates that gold will win out.
The PMC index ounce provides a smoothing out of the precious metals pricing, it’s weighted in a very logical way. It contains a balance of four different precious metals. The client buys and sells on our exchange and the depository handles the bullion in the clients name. Allocating and deallocating correspondingly. All of it is confirmed by the depository, which eliminates much of the risks of traditional ETF products.
Most Recent Posts
- Porkins Policy Radio episode 113 Michael Swanson on Ken Burns Vietnam Propaganda (10/17/2017)
- What to Trade Now In the Markets with David Skarica - Mike Swanson (10/17/2017)
- Stock Market Party Coming To An End Warns Marc Faber - Kitco News (10/17/2017)
- Facebook and the US Government Are in a Race to Read Your Mind - Jake Anderson (10/17/2017)
- The Fed Is Confused about What Drives Inflation - Frank Shostak (10/17/2017)
- On Iran, Trump Follows Iraq War Neocons - The Real News (10/17/2017)
- Jim Rogers - Adventures in Finance Episode 34 (10/16/2017)
- Be Careful What You Wish For: Inflation Is Much Higher Than Advertised - Charles Hugh Smith (10/16/2017)
- Chinese Assault on Petrodollar - Darius Shahtahmasebi (10/16/2017)
- Price Projections for the S&P 500 with Ike Iossif - Mike Swanson (10/15/2017)
Grab This Free Report: My Top Options Trading Setup
This free special WSW report is devoted to my top options trading setup. I do this one simple trade at least once a month.
Grab it and get along with it our future stock market action updates. Do not think about buying any other stocks or options before you read this report. To get this report click here