Trump's shifting views on stock market highs - CNN (08/08/2017)
As President, Donald Trump is quick to tout record highs in stocks. But as a candidate, Trump repeatedly warned of an inflated market "bubble."
During the transition he had a group of great economists who told him that low rates and QE created distortions in the economy that helped the market go up, but punished savors and HURT the real economy.
And now he says he wants low rates and a weak dollar and praises Janet Yellen.
And he has Goldman agents everywhere in his administration.
He was right to bash Clinton's Goldman connect, but nothing has changed for them in DC.
Most Recent Posts
- Bitcoin Bull Predicts $100,000 Price For TV - CNBC (12/11/207)
- My Thoughts on Gold Trends Now and Bitcoin Futures - Mike Swanson (12/11/2017)
- Bitcoin futures are here, + end of year move in the stock market - Mike "Tiny" Saul (12/11/2017)
- Greece Emerges from Economic Crisis with Increased Inequality - The Real News (12/08/2017)
- Interactive Brokers Sees Total Chaos with Bitcoin Futures Coming - CNBC (12/08/2017)
- Trump Wants a Secret Spy Network Around the World to Fight the ‘Deep State’: Report - Jake Anderson (12/08/2017)
- New Marc Faber Interview - Revenge Economist (12/08/2017)
- The JFK Files : The Murder of a President - The Fifth Estate (12/08/2017)
- Ron Paul's Market Update --- Bitcoin Wins The Twitter Poll Against Gold (12/08/2017)
- What Is Money? (Yes, We're Talking About Bitcoin) - Charles Hugh Smith (12/07/2017)
Grab This Free Report: My Top Options Trading Setup
This free special WSW report is devoted to my top options trading setup. I do this one simple trade at least once a month.
Grab it and get along with it our future stock market action updates. Do not think about buying any other stocks or options before you read this report. To get this report click here