What Is Buffett Doing With $100 Billion in Cash? - Bloomberg (08/08/2017)
Warren Buffett is always bullish on the stock market whenever he is on CNBC, but he is not buying stocks.
He has allowed over $100 billion in cash to pile up in his company and they are not using it to by new stocks.
While he tells the small fries watching CNBC to buy stocks he is not doing so himself!
Most Recent Posts
- Has the S&P 500 broken it's up trend? - Mike Saul (08/20/2017)
- Gold Miners’ Q2’17 Fundamentals - Adam Hamilton (08/18/2017)
- Cramer Says Stock Market Is Dropping Not Because of Trump - CNBC (08/18/2017)
- Wilkerson: Under Trump, Al Qaeda is Flourishing - The Real News (08/18/2017)
- Five Ways the Charlottesville Marches Backfired - Jeffrey Tucker (08/18/2017)
- Are We Already in Recession? - Charles Hugh Smith (08/18/2017)
- Politicians pushing against Iran don’t have clear strategy – RT.COM (08/17/2017)
- Will More DC Political Instability Bring Stock Market Risks? - Mike Swanson (08/17/2017)
- Precious Metals Video Update: Breakout Targets for Gold, GDX, GDXJ - Palisade Radio (08/17/2017)
- Wall Street Leaders Attack Donald Trump -CNBC (08/17/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Mining Stock Pick
This free special WSW report is devoted to IDM Mining and why it is currently our top mining stock pick.
Grab it and get our next gold price entry point. Do not think about buying any other gold stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here