Youngster's Now Piling Into Market This Year - Yahoo Finance (08/07/2017)
Yahoo Finance reported on some news from Etrade.
Just about all account holders are looking for more gains - with 21% looking to buy more or double down.
Margin maniacs are united!
However, what is interesting is that the young folks are now looking to pile in too:
E-Trade’s (ETFC) quarterly survey study found that very few people are seeing the bull market as a peak. Only 10% of the approximate 1,000 account holders with more than $10,000 surveyed said they were considering cashing out. On the other hand, 21% of respondents have elected to double down and put cash into the stock market. This bull market is making investors hungrier.
Of particular interest, however, is young people’s participation. Almost one in three younger investors investors ages 25 to 35 said they were considering moving money out of cash and into the stock market, the highest rate among all age groups surveyed.
Full story here.
Most Recent Posts
- Migration of the Tax Donkeys - Charles Hugh Smith (10/19/2017)
- Somalia Bombing an Outgrowth of Foreign Meddling - The Real News (10/19/2017)
- Seeking More QE for Japan — Abe Calls Snap Election - Brendan Brown (10/19/2017)
- Ochelli Effect: Ken Burns on the Vietnam War in 1967 - Mike Swanson (10/19/2017)
- Jim Cramer Defends NFLX Against Those That Sell - CNBC (10/18/2017)
- Fraud, Exploitation and Collusion: America's Pharmaceutical Industry - Charles Hugh Smith (10/18/2017)
- Trump And Iran: Have The Neocons Won? - Ron Paul Institute (10/18/2017)
- Slain Maltese Journalist Had Powerful Enemies - The Real News (10/18/2017)
- Porkins Policy Radio episode 113 Michael Swanson on Ken Burns Vietnam Propaganda (10/17/2017)
- What to Trade Now In the Markets with David Skarica - Mike Swanson (10/17/2017)
Grab This Free Report: My Top Options Trading Setup
This free special WSW report is devoted to my top options trading setup. I do this one simple trade at least once a month.
Grab it and get along with it our future stock market action updates. Do not think about buying any other stocks or options before you read this report. To get this report click here