Youngster's Now Piling Into Market This Year - Yahoo Finance (08/07/2017)
Yahoo Finance reported on some news from Etrade.
Just about all account holders are looking for more gains - with 21% looking to buy more or double down.
Margin maniacs are united!
However, what is interesting is that the young folks are now looking to pile in too:
E-Trade’s (ETFC) quarterly survey study found that very few people are seeing the bull market as a peak. Only 10% of the approximate 1,000 account holders with more than $10,000 surveyed said they were considering cashing out. On the other hand, 21% of respondents have elected to double down and put cash into the stock market. This bull market is making investors hungrier.
Of particular interest, however, is young people’s participation. Almost one in three younger investors investors ages 25 to 35 said they were considering moving money out of cash and into the stock market, the highest rate among all age groups surveyed.
Full story here.
Most Recent Posts
- Has the S&P 500 broken it's up trend? - Mike Saul (08/20/2017)
- Gold Miners’ Q2’17 Fundamentals - Adam Hamilton (08/18/2017)
- Cramer Says Stock Market Is Dropping Not Because of Trump - CNBC (08/18/2017)
- Wilkerson: Under Trump, Al Qaeda is Flourishing - The Real News (08/18/2017)
- Five Ways the Charlottesville Marches Backfired - Jeffrey Tucker (08/18/2017)
- Are We Already in Recession? - Charles Hugh Smith (08/18/2017)
- Politicians pushing against Iran don’t have clear strategy – RT.COM (08/17/2017)
- Will More DC Political Instability Bring Stock Market Risks? - Mike Swanson (08/17/2017)
- Precious Metals Video Update: Breakout Targets for Gold, GDX, GDXJ - Palisade Radio (08/17/2017)
- Wall Street Leaders Attack Donald Trump -CNBC (08/17/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Mining Stock Pick
This free special WSW report is devoted to IDM Mining and why it is currently our top mining stock pick.
Grab it and get our next gold price entry point. Do not think about buying any other gold stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here