Trump's US National Security Strategy - New Wine In Old Bottles? - Ron Paul (08/02/2017)
In a recent interview, Sebastian Gorka, an aide to President Trump, denounced "stale thinking" on national security policy over the past 30 years. He said that the White House was working on a new National Security Strategy for the United States that would reject the old "extremes" of neoconservative interventionism on one hand and libertarian "isolationism" on the other. It is quite interesting that he chose to single out non-interventionism (which is not "isolationism") for criticism as if it had been attempted and failed over the past three decades. Why the strawman? Because this "new" strategy is being drawn up by neocons who dominate Trump's foreign policy and national security staff. They know their brand is damaged so they are trying to pretend that they are coming out with a whole new batch of wine. But check the bottles...
Copyright © 2017 by RonPaul Institute. This article originally posted here.
Most Recent Posts
- Thoughts on Bitcoin, Gold, and Stocks on Thanksgiving Week with David Skarica - Mike Swanson (11/21/2017)
- The Death of the Department Store - Bloomberg (11/21/2017)
- Saudi Financial Crisis at Heart of Princely Rage - The Real News (11/21/2017)
- DOD Conference Bill Passed...Yet We're Less Safe & Poorer - Ron Paul Instittue (11/21/2017)
- Jeff Berwick: It’s Time to Rotate Crypto Gains Into Forgotten Gold Stocks - Palisade Radio (11/20/2017)
- The Fetid Swamp of Tax Reform - Charles Hugh Smith (11/20/2107)
- Is that the last pullback of the year? - Mike Saul (11/20/2017)
- Gold Miners’ Q3’17 Fundamentals - Adam Hamilton (11/20/2017)
- Will We See a “Santa” Rally in the Markets This Year? - Mike Swanson (11/16/2017)
- The Retail Winners and Losers of the Earnings Season - Bloomberg (11/16/2017)
Grab This Free Report: My Top Options Trading Setup
This free special WSW report is devoted to my top options trading setup. I do this one simple trade at least once a month.
Grab it and get along with it our future stock market action updates. Do not think about buying any other stocks or options before you read this report. To get this report click here