David Skarica: Major Fall Rally Coming in Gold & Gold Stocks - Palisade Radio (07/20/2017)
David thinks that we are seeing pretty classic gold action. Gold stocks are normally more volatile when compared to the regular markets. The U.S. system is currently very dysfunctional, nothing seems to get done, just like it was under Obama. Overall this will affect the psychology with the dollar.
The Canadian dollar and gold charts look very similar since these are tied to natural resources. The Canadian dollar improvements in recent weeks have caused Canadian mining stocks to move up in USD terms.
We still need some sort of catalyst, an external event, some small drop in the markets to get things started. People are going to be surprised how quickly gold heads for the all-time high.
US Dollar weakening has not driven a rally in gold, last year gold followed the trend, that seems to have stopped. One of the reasons for this is that the overall political climate in Europe has improved. If you look at the last six to nine months there has been a lot of capital flow into ETF’s. The overall markets have a mania psychology in things like tech stocks and crypto currencies. These things take away from resource equity inflows, it’s a good time to get deals on gold equities.
The trading pattern in the markets from the election till now is very similar to what took place in mid-1986-1987 and 2008-2009. We are in a bubble and close to some sort of blow off. If that happens gold equities may temporarily fall with the rest of the markets.
Most Recent Posts
- Has the S&P 500 broken it's up trend? - Mike Saul (08/20/2017)
- Gold Miners’ Q2’17 Fundamentals - Adam Hamilton (08/18/2017)
- Cramer Says Stock Market Is Dropping Not Because of Trump - CNBC (08/18/2017)
- Wilkerson: Under Trump, Al Qaeda is Flourishing - The Real News (08/18/2017)
- Five Ways the Charlottesville Marches Backfired - Jeffrey Tucker (08/18/2017)
- Are We Already in Recession? - Charles Hugh Smith (08/18/2017)
- Politicians pushing against Iran don’t have clear strategy – RT.COM (08/17/2017)
- Will More DC Political Instability Bring Stock Market Risks? - Mike Swanson (08/17/2017)
- Precious Metals Video Update: Breakout Targets for Gold, GDX, GDXJ - Palisade Radio (08/17/2017)
- Wall Street Leaders Attack Donald Trump -CNBC (08/17/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Mining Stock Pick
This free special WSW report is devoted to IDM Mining and why it is currently our top mining stock pick.
Grab it and get our next gold price entry point. Do not think about buying any other gold stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here