Spy Games at the Dawn of the Cold War - Mike Swanson (07/12/2017)
Tuesday night I was live on The Ochelli Effect at 8:00 PM EST.
You can download the MP3 by clicking here.
After my 1 hour segment investigate reporter JP Sotille of newsvandal.com spoke about the current Donald Trump Jr. email reveals and whether they are going to lead to anything or not. He spoke about the three card monte setup now starting to play out on us from Washington DC.
Notes I made for my segment:
Over the past few years a question I have asked myself is HOW does the national security state function.
Looking at details is the only way to answer that.
This talk will focus on a new book released about OSS/SSU operations in 1946 - a year left empty in accounts of the US intelligence community until this book:
This was a transition year as WWII ended and Cold War began in which operations were being paired back and missions changed.
We'll also look at a secret group called "The Pond" - Special Services Branch - created by the head of army intilligence Major General George Strong under the direction of US Army Captain William Grombach. It operated in some areas unknown to anyone in the OSS/SSU under their noses.
The CIA historical room put out on article on this group and how James Angleton destroyed it in 1955's with an intel operation of his own:
value of intelligence? value of book...
France and YORK/BINGLEY 237-239
Czech ops 219-223
Hungary and the Pond and James McGargar - 212
Grombach writes the report goes to Truman smashes Donovan
CIG Group before CIA and SSU
Italy a 2 dozen people Angleton
Berlin Base.... Dulles/Wisner - Richard Helm's driver p.106
Peter Sichel.... about 20...
Early priorities - werewolves and battlegroups...
General Clay sees gossip in "kidnapping central" of lightbulbs
The early proities of the troops and spies...
Friendly travelers and walk in defectors...
one single key safehouse - 138
the promise of the emigre
page 127 naval intelligence and US army give up -127
Gehlen to Fort Hood and back with a black box 127 - 131***
Austria - ANGEL and PRIEST and their 300 agents -154
Most Recent Posts
- Salient Features of Bull Market Peaks - John Hussman (07/24/2017)
- Syria Gas Attack and Russian Election Hacking...Debunking Fake News With Scott Ritter - Ron Paul Institute (07/24/2017)
- Overbought in an uptrend, but will it matter? - Mike Saul (07/24/2017)
- Janet Yellen's Fed Policy Will Move Gold - Mike Swanson (07/24/2017)
- Gold/Silver Shorts Extreme - Adam Hamilton (07/21/2017)
- The Death Spiral of Financialization - Charles Hugh Smith (07/21/2017)
- Why Post 2000 Movies Are So Bad - Bog Ager (07/21/2017)
- Russiagate: Kooky Characters, Cold War Liberals - The Real News (07/21/2017)
- What Some Stocks Are Doing Now is Crazy - Mike Swanson (07/20/2017)
- Strength of US Equity Charge a Surprise - Mike Swanson (07/20/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Mining Stock Pick
This free special WSW report is devoted to IDM Mining and why it is currently our top mining stock pick.
Grab it and get our next gold price entry point. Do not think about buying any other gold stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here