Jim Rogers Warns India TV Host That 40-50% Drop Is Coming (07/11/2017)
This segment aired o July 4. No reason to think his views have changed since then.
In this interview he implies that he has raised cash reserves and is mainly waiting things out.
Rogers is smart and knows when it is time to press the bets and to be cautious.
He certainly did not watch CNBC's "Fast Money" last night and then act to buy TSLA on Guy Adami's bottom call.
Most Recent Posts
- Loving Our Debt-Serfdom: Our Neofeudal Status Quo - Charles Hugh Smith (09/26/2017)
- Bubble About to Burst? - Antimedia (09/26/2017)
- Mark Thornton: Can the Fed Unwind? - Mises Institute (09/26/2017)
- Mad Man vs. Rocket Man: North Korea Crisis Hits Fever Pitch - The Real News (09/26/2017)
- Hidden Gems Shows A Foreboding Future - Chris Vermeulen (09/25/2017)
- Financialization and The Destruction of the Real Economy - Charles Hugh Smith (09/25/2017)
- Defense Secretary Mattis: US Cannot Survive On 'Puny' Military Budget - Ron Paul Institute (09/25/2017)
- Bubble Mindset - John Hussman (09/25/2017)
- We didn't sell Rosh Hashanah, so...Stock Market analysis - Mike Saul (09/24/2017)
- Fed QT Stocks, Gold Impact - Adam Hamilton (09/22/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Mining Stock Pick
This free special WSW report is devoted to IDM Mining and why it is currently our top mining stock pick.
Grab it and get our next gold price entry point. Do not think about buying any other gold stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here