Douglas Horne – “The National Security Establishment’s Obsession with Invading Cuba" - JFK & The National Security State (07/10/2017)
The Future of Freedom Foundation was pleased to host one of the most fascinating, important, and relevant conferences in it's 27-year history.
Entitled “The National Security State and JFK,” the conference was held on Saturday, June 3, 2017, at the Dulles Airport Marriott in Northern Virginia.
The entire series of videos for this conference can be found here.
Douglas P. Horne served as head of the military records team on the Assassination Records Review Board, the independent federal agency established by Congress in the 1990s to secure release of long-secret official records relating to the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. Horne played an instrumental role in locating and securing the release of U.S. military records on Cuba and Vietnam policy from 1961 through 1964. He is the author of the five-volume book Inside the Assassination Records Review Board: The U.S. Government’s Final Attempt to Reconcile the Conflicting Medical Evidence in the Assassination of JFK (2009) and the author of FFF’s bestselling ebook JFK’s War with the National Security Establishment: Why Kennedy Was Assassinated (2014). He also made a 6 1/2 hour video presentation entitled “Altered History: Exposing Deceit and Deception in the JFK Assassination Evidence,” which has now received 240,000 views. His most recent book, Deception, Intrigue, and the Road to War (2017), is about FDR and Pearl Harbor.
Most Recent Posts
- Loving Our Debt-Serfdom: Our Neofeudal Status Quo - Charles Hugh Smith (09/26/2017)
- Bubble About to Burst? - Antimedia (09/26/2017)
- Mark Thornton: Can the Fed Unwind? - Mises Institute (09/26/2017)
- Mad Man vs. Rocket Man: North Korea Crisis Hits Fever Pitch - The Real News (09/26/2017)
- Hidden Gems Shows A Foreboding Future - Chris Vermeulen (09/25/2017)
- Financialization and The Destruction of the Real Economy - Charles Hugh Smith (09/25/2017)
- Defense Secretary Mattis: US Cannot Survive On 'Puny' Military Budget - Ron Paul Institute (09/25/2017)
- Bubble Mindset - John Hussman (09/25/2017)
- We didn't sell Rosh Hashanah, so...Stock Market analysis - Mike Saul (09/24/2017)
- Fed QT Stocks, Gold Impact - Adam Hamilton (09/22/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Mining Stock Pick
This free special WSW report is devoted to IDM Mining and why it is currently our top mining stock pick.
Grab it and get our next gold price entry point. Do not think about buying any other gold stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here