Douglas Horne – “The National Security Establishment’s Obsession with Invading Cuba" - JFK & The National Security State (07/10/2017)
The Future of Freedom Foundation was pleased to host one of the most fascinating, important, and relevant conferences in it's 27-year history.
Entitled “The National Security State and JFK,” the conference was held on Saturday, June 3, 2017, at the Dulles Airport Marriott in Northern Virginia.
The entire series of videos for this conference can be found here.
Douglas P. Horne served as head of the military records team on the Assassination Records Review Board, the independent federal agency established by Congress in the 1990s to secure release of long-secret official records relating to the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. Horne played an instrumental role in locating and securing the release of U.S. military records on Cuba and Vietnam policy from 1961 through 1964. He is the author of the five-volume book Inside the Assassination Records Review Board: The U.S. Government’s Final Attempt to Reconcile the Conflicting Medical Evidence in the Assassination of JFK (2009) and the author of FFF’s bestselling ebook JFK’s War with the National Security Establishment: Why Kennedy Was Assassinated (2014). He also made a 6 1/2 hour video presentation entitled “Altered History: Exposing Deceit and Deception in the JFK Assassination Evidence,” which has now received 240,000 views. His most recent book, Deception, Intrigue, and the Road to War (2017), is about FDR and Pearl Harbor.
Most Recent Posts
- Gold Miners’ Q3’17 Fundamentals - Adam Hamilton (11/20/2017)
- Will We See a “Santa” Rally in the Markets This Year? - Mike Swanson (11/16/2017)
- The Retail Winners and Losers of the Earnings Season - Bloomberg (11/16/2017)
- War on ISIS - Whose Side Are We Really On? - Ron Paul Institute (11/16/2017)
- A Look at the JFK File Dump with Chuck Ochelli - The Corbett Report (11/16/2017)
- Mideast Turmoil: Follow the Oil, Follow the Money - Charles Hugh Smith (11/15/2017)
- White House Said to Consider El-Erian as Fed Vice Chair - Bloomberg (11/15/2017)
- The Ochelli Effect: News Marbles Meet Trumps Blender - Mike Swanson (11/15/2017)
- Norman Solomon and Paul Jay discuss the Struggle in the Democratic Party - The Real News (11/15/2017)
- Why GE Shares Are Tumbling - Bloomberg (11/14/2017)
Grab This Free Report: My Top Options Trading Setup
This free special WSW report is devoted to my top options trading setup. I do this one simple trade at least once a month.
Grab it and get along with it our future stock market action updates. Do not think about buying any other stocks or options before you read this report. To get this report click here