CNBC Fast Money Boys Can't Stop Their "FANG" Hype - Mike Swanson (07/07/2017)
Thursday night on CNBC ponytail guy and the other "Fast Money" boys had advice for us.
In the face of a declining Nasdaq and key reversal days on June 9th for all of the fad tech stocks they said buy Google and NVDA.
And what is crazy one says "be defensive" by buying an ETF.
They can never say do some selling or build a cash reserve!
In my view these are reckless and irresponsible recommendations to make.
Thankfully I don't spend hours a day listening to these guys, but instead I talk with real people with real ideas.
A close below 6,100 on the Nasdaq has at the very least told us that the big rally is over and it is time to be cautious.
Even Federal Reserve minutes released this week show that Fed board members are now worried about stock market risks.
But ponytail guy and the other "Fast Money" mad men don't care.
I talked about why the market is now changing in a video I did this week:
On Sunday at 8:00 PM I'm going to hold a live video webinar to help you prepare and adapt to these new market conditions.
Most Recent Posts
- Has the S&P 500 broken it's up trend? - Mike Saul (08/20/2017)
- Gold Miners’ Q2’17 Fundamentals - Adam Hamilton (08/18/2017)
- Cramer Says Stock Market Is Dropping Not Because of Trump - CNBC (08/18/2017)
- Wilkerson: Under Trump, Al Qaeda is Flourishing - The Real News (08/18/2017)
- Five Ways the Charlottesville Marches Backfired - Jeffrey Tucker (08/18/2017)
- Are We Already in Recession? - Charles Hugh Smith (08/18/2017)
- Politicians pushing against Iran don’t have clear strategy – RT.COM (08/17/2017)
- Will More DC Political Instability Bring Stock Market Risks? - Mike Swanson (08/17/2017)
- Precious Metals Video Update: Breakout Targets for Gold, GDX, GDXJ - Palisade Radio (08/17/2017)
- Wall Street Leaders Attack Donald Trump -CNBC (08/17/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Mining Stock Pick
This free special WSW report is devoted to IDM Mining and why it is currently our top mining stock pick.
Grab it and get our next gold price entry point. Do not think about buying any other gold stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here