TSLA Stock Rally Is Finished Now - Mike Swanson (07/06/2017)
Yesterday TSLA fell 7% and rolled over.
It closed below it's 50-day moving average after dripping down for the past few days.
Take a look at it's technical analysis chart.
TSLA has a big run this year, but now that momentum is gone.
It went up more than 100% from it's low of last November and had a final bubble run in May from 300 to 380.
No matter where TSLA goes next year it's totally insane to think something would continue to go up at that rate without ever pulling back or making a top.
The problem is this same problem is the same story for many stocks that led the market this year and many of them are now rolling over too.
I talked about this in a video I did this week:
On Sunday at 8:00 PM I'm going to hold a live video webinar to help you prepare and adapt to these new market conditions.
Most Recent Posts
- Thoughts on Bitcoin, Gold, and Stocks on Thanksgiving Week with David Skarica - Mike Swanson (11/21/2017)
- The Death of the Department Store - Bloomberg (11/21/2017)
- Saudi Financial Crisis at Heart of Princely Rage - The Real News (11/21/2017)
- DOD Conference Bill Passed...Yet We're Less Safe & Poorer - Ron Paul Instittue (11/21/2017)
- Jeff Berwick: It’s Time to Rotate Crypto Gains Into Forgotten Gold Stocks - Palisade Radio (11/20/2017)
- The Fetid Swamp of Tax Reform - Charles Hugh Smith (11/20/2107)
- Is that the last pullback of the year? - Mike Saul (11/20/2017)
- Gold Miners’ Q3’17 Fundamentals - Adam Hamilton (11/20/2017)
- Will We See a “Santa” Rally in the Markets This Year? - Mike Swanson (11/16/2017)
- The Retail Winners and Losers of the Earnings Season - Bloomberg (11/16/2017)
Grab This Free Report: My Top Options Trading Setup
This free special WSW report is devoted to my top options trading setup. I do this one simple trade at least once a month.
Grab it and get along with it our future stock market action updates. Do not think about buying any other stocks or options before you read this report. To get this report click here