TSLA Stock Rally Is Finished Now - Mike Swanson (07/06/2017)
Yesterday TSLA fell 7% and rolled over.
It closed below it's 50-day moving average after dripping down for the past few days.
Take a look at it's technical analysis chart.
TSLA has a big run this year, but now that momentum is gone.
It went up more than 100% from it's low of last November and had a final bubble run in May from 300 to 380.
No matter where TSLA goes next year it's totally insane to think something would continue to go up at that rate without ever pulling back or making a top.
The problem is this same problem is the same story for many stocks that led the market this year and many of them are now rolling over too.
I talked about this in a video I did this week:
On Sunday at 8:00 PM I'm going to hold a live video webinar to help you prepare and adapt to these new market conditions.
Most Recent Posts
- Fed QT Stocks, Gold Impact - Adam Hamilton (09/22/2017)
- Are Facebook and Google the New Colonial Powers? - Charles Hugh Smith (09/22/2017)
- Neocons and Hollywood Liberals Go to 'War' on Russia - The Real News (09/22/2017)
- Trump's UN Speech: A Neocon Dream? - Ron Paul Institute (09/22/2017)
- Take a Look at these APPL and GOOG Stock Charts (Plus Gold Update) - Mike Swanson (09/21/2017)
- Hey Advertisers: The Data-Mining Emperor Has No Clothes - Charles Hugh Smith (09/21/2017)
- Congress Spars on Healthcare, Unites to Fund War - The Real News (09/21/2017)
- Donald Trump's UN Speech and the End of American Exceptionalism - Ochelli Effect (09/21/2017)
- Yes, This Time It Is Different: But Not in Good Ways - Charles Hugh Smith (09/20/2017)
- Trump's China-Sanctions Madness Imperils the Dollar - Ryan McMaken (09/20/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Mining Stock Pick
This free special WSW report is devoted to IDM Mining and why it is currently our top mining stock pick.
Grab it and get our next gold price entry point. Do not think about buying any other gold stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here