Stephen Kinzer - Regime Change: Roots of the Imperial Temptation - JFK and the National Security State (06/29/2017)
The Future of Freedom Foundation was pleased to host one of the most fascinating, important, and relevant conferences in it's 27-year history.
Entitled “The National Security State and JFK,” the conference was held on Saturday, June 3, 2017, at the Dulles Airport Marriott in Northern Virginia.
The entire series of videos for this conference can be found here.
Stephen Kinzer is a former New York Times reporter and is currently a world affair columnist for the Boston Globe. Having taught at both Northwestern University and Boston University, he also currently a senior fellow in international and public affairs at the Watson Institute for International and Public Affairs at Brown University.
A longtime critic of America’s interventionist foreign policy, Kinzer’s books include Bitter Fruit: The Story of the American Coup in Guatemala; All the Shah’s Men: An American Coup and the Roots of Middle East Terror; Overthrow: America’s Century of Regime Change from Hawaii to Iraq; The Brothers: John Foster Dulles, Allen Dulles and Their Secret World War; and, most recently, The True Flag: Theodore Roosevelt, Mark Twain, and the Birth of American Empire.
Most Recent Posts
- Salient Features of Bull Market Peaks - John Hussman (07/24/2017)
- Syria Gas Attack and Russian Election Hacking...Debunking Fake News With Scott Ritter - Ron Paul Institute (07/24/2017)
- Overbought in an uptrend, but will it matter? - Mike Saul (07/24/2017)
- Janet Yellen's Fed Policy Will Move Gold - Mike Swanson (07/24/2017)
- Gold/Silver Shorts Extreme - Adam Hamilton (07/21/2017)
- The Death Spiral of Financialization - Charles Hugh Smith (07/21/2017)
- Why Post 2000 Movies Are So Bad - Bog Ager (07/21/2017)
- Russiagate: Kooky Characters, Cold War Liberals - The Real News (07/21/2017)
- What Some Stocks Are Doing Now is Crazy - Mike Swanson (07/20/2017)
- Strength of US Equity Charge a Surprise - Mike Swanson (07/20/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Mining Stock Pick
This free special WSW report is devoted to IDM Mining and why it is currently our top mining stock pick.
Grab it and get our next gold price entry point. Do not think about buying any other gold stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here