Bitcoin on Verge of Price Collapse - Mike Swanson (06/28/2017)
Bitcoin has been in the news everywhere for the past sixty days thanks to a parabolic price launch that took place for it in May.
However, this month Bitcoin has all the makings of putting in a dangerous top on the technical analysis chart.
Take a look.
The key support level on Bitcoin is $2,400.
That is the low made after its peak that then just got tested recently for a weak bounce.
If Bitcoin closes below $2,400 then the topping formation will be complete.
Stock market investors do not think about Bitcoin, but the "FANG" stock complex actually has traded with Bitcoin since May.
I did a post about the connection between NVDA and Bitcoin price action before.
And the Nasdaq itself is sitting on a similar support level right now at its 50-day moving average.
It forces us to wonder now when will the Nasdaq rally end?
Maybe it already peaked.
Most Recent Posts
- Loving Our Debt-Serfdom: Our Neofeudal Status Quo - Charles Hugh Smith (09/26/2017)
- Bubble About to Burst? - Antimedia (09/26/2017)
- Mark Thornton: Can the Fed Unwind? - Mises Institute (09/26/2017)
- Mad Man vs. Rocket Man: North Korea Crisis Hits Fever Pitch - The Real News (09/26/2017)
- Hidden Gems Shows A Foreboding Future - Chris Vermeulen (09/25/2017)
- Financialization and The Destruction of the Real Economy - Charles Hugh Smith (09/25/2017)
- Defense Secretary Mattis: US Cannot Survive On 'Puny' Military Budget - Ron Paul Institute (09/25/2017)
- Bubble Mindset - John Hussman (09/25/2017)
- We didn't sell Rosh Hashanah, so...Stock Market analysis - Mike Saul (09/24/2017)
- Fed QT Stocks, Gold Impact - Adam Hamilton (09/22/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Mining Stock Pick
This free special WSW report is devoted to IDM Mining and why it is currently our top mining stock pick.
Grab it and get our next gold price entry point. Do not think about buying any other gold stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here