Bitcoin on Verge of Price Collapse - Mike Swanson (06/28/2017)
Bitcoin has been in the news everywhere for the past sixty days thanks to a parabolic price launch that took place for it in May.
However, this month Bitcoin has all the makings of putting in a dangerous top on the technical analysis chart.
Take a look.
The key support level on Bitcoin is $2,400.
That is the low made after its peak that then just got tested recently for a weak bounce.
If Bitcoin closes below $2,400 then the topping formation will be complete.
Stock market investors do not think about Bitcoin, but the "FANG" stock complex actually has traded with Bitcoin since May.
I did a post about the connection between NVDA and Bitcoin price action before.
And the Nasdaq itself is sitting on a similar support level right now at its 50-day moving average.
It forces us to wonder now when will the Nasdaq rally end?
Maybe it already peaked.
Most Recent Posts
- Salient Features of Bull Market Peaks - John Hussman (07/24/2017)
- Syria Gas Attack and Russian Election Hacking...Debunking Fake News With Scott Ritter - Ron Paul Institute (07/24/2017)
- Overbought in an uptrend, but will it matter? - Mike Saul (07/24/2017)
- Janet Yellen's Fed Policy Will Move Gold - Mike Swanson (07/24/2017)
- Gold/Silver Shorts Extreme - Adam Hamilton (07/21/2017)
- The Death Spiral of Financialization - Charles Hugh Smith (07/21/2017)
- Why Post 2000 Movies Are So Bad - Bog Ager (07/21/2017)
- Russiagate: Kooky Characters, Cold War Liberals - The Real News (07/21/2017)
- What Some Stocks Are Doing Now is Crazy - Mike Swanson (07/20/2017)
- Strength of US Equity Charge a Surprise - Mike Swanson (07/20/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Mining Stock Pick
This free special WSW report is devoted to IDM Mining and why it is currently our top mining stock pick.
Grab it and get our next gold price entry point. Do not think about buying any other gold stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here