Should You Own ETF's or Individual Stocks - Mike Swanson (06/06/2017)
Should you invest in individual stocks or exchange traded funds?
Mike Swanson will talk about which of these are best to trade and in which situation one is better than the other on this live video at 4:00 PM EST after the close. A recording will be available here on this page afterwards
To get notified of future live events subscribe to his youtube channel here.
This is also a follow up to a video I did in March titled The Hidden Costs of ETF's.
Now I am myself buy both ETF's and stocks, but there are situations where one is really better than the other.
People think that ETF's are easier than stocks, but that is not necessarily true and stock buying is not as complicated as it seems to people.
Get on Mike's email update list if you are not on it yet and get his top stock pick by going here.
Most Recent Posts
- Migration of the Tax Donkeys - Charles Hugh Smith (10/19/2017)
- Somalia Bombing an Outgrowth of Foreign Meddling - The Real News (10/19/2017)
- Seeking More QE for Japan — Abe Calls Snap Election - Brendan Brown (10/19/2017)
- Ochelli Effect: Ken Burns on the Vietnam War in 1967 - Mike Swanson (10/19/2017)
- Jim Cramer Defends NFLX Against Those That Sell - CNBC (10/18/2017)
- Fraud, Exploitation and Collusion: America's Pharmaceutical Industry - Charles Hugh Smith (10/18/2017)
- Trump And Iran: Have The Neocons Won? - Ron Paul Institute (10/18/2017)
- Slain Maltese Journalist Had Powerful Enemies - The Real News (10/18/2017)
- Porkins Policy Radio episode 113 Michael Swanson on Ken Burns Vietnam Propaganda (10/17/2017)
- What to Trade Now In the Markets with David Skarica - Mike Swanson (10/17/2017)
Grab This Free Report: My Top Options Trading Setup
This free special WSW report is devoted to my top options trading setup. I do this one simple trade at least once a month.
Grab it and get along with it our future stock market action updates. Do not think about buying any other stocks or options before you read this report. To get this report click here