Should You Own ETF's or Individual Stocks - Mike Swanson (06/06/2017)
Should you invest in individual stocks or exchange traded funds?
Mike Swanson will talk about which of these are best to trade and in which situation one is better than the other on this live video at 4:00 PM EST after the close. A recording will be available here on this page afterwards
To get notified of future live events subscribe to his youtube channel here.
This is also a follow up to a video I did in March titled The Hidden Costs of ETF's.
Now I am myself buy both ETF's and stocks, but there are situations where one is really better than the other.
People think that ETF's are easier than stocks, but that is not necessarily true and stock buying is not as complicated as it seems to people.
Get on Mike's email update list if you are not on it yet and get his top stock pick by going here.
Most Recent Posts
- My Thoughts on Gold Trends Now and Bitcoin Futures - Mike Swanson (12/11/2017)
- Bitcoin futures are here, + end of year move in the stock market - Mike "Tiny" Saul (12/11/2017)
- Greece Emerges from Economic Crisis with Increased Inequality - The Real News (12/08/2017)
- Interactive Brokers Sees Total Chaos with Bitcoin Futures Coming - CNBC (12/08/2017)
- Trump Wants a Secret Spy Network Around the World to Fight the ‘Deep State’: Report - Jake Anderson (12/08/2017)
- New Marc Faber Interview - Revenge Economist (12/08/2017)
- The JFK Files : The Murder of a President - The Fifth Estate (12/08/2017)
- Ron Paul's Market Update --- Bitcoin Wins The Twitter Poll Against Gold (12/08/2017)
- What Is Money? (Yes, We're Talking About Bitcoin) - Charles Hugh Smith (12/07/2017)
- Senate Tax Plan Targets Your Trading Account - Bloomberg (12/07/2017)
Grab This Free Report: My Top Options Trading Setup
This free special WSW report is devoted to my top options trading setup. I do this one simple trade at least once a month.
Grab it and get along with it our future stock market action updates. Do not think about buying any other stocks or options before you read this report. To get this report click here