Stock Market Mastermind Session for June With David Skarica (06/01/2017)
Come to this page at 4PM EST after the market close on Thursday to join the live mastermind session with David Skarica of www.addictedtoprofits.net.
Like this video and leave comments below with your thoughts on the market.
As the month of May ends and we are about to turn the page to June I talked with David Skarica of addictedtoprofits.net about what he is looking at in the stock market and global financial markets for this coming month and summer.
Stocks like NVDA, AAPL, and AMZN are soaring while "Trump trade" sectors like bank stocks are lagging.
The Federal Reserve is set to raise rates in June.
But Fed fund futures now only have a 50% chance of a hike after that this year.
And gold is going up and down in a range after rallying hard and then falling hard last year.
Will the low VIX signal more low stock market volatility?
A lot of questions and things to think about.
Most Recent Posts
- Salient Features of Bull Market Peaks - John Hussman (07/24/2017)
- Syria Gas Attack and Russian Election Hacking...Debunking Fake News With Scott Ritter - Ron Paul Institute (07/24/2017)
- Overbought in an uptrend, but will it matter? - Mike Saul (07/24/2017)
- Janet Yellen's Fed Policy Will Move Gold - Mike Swanson (07/24/2017)
- Gold/Silver Shorts Extreme - Adam Hamilton (07/21/2017)
- The Death Spiral of Financialization - Charles Hugh Smith (07/21/2017)
- Why Post 2000 Movies Are So Bad - Bog Ager (07/21/2017)
- Russiagate: Kooky Characters, Cold War Liberals - The Real News (07/21/2017)
- What Some Stocks Are Doing Now is Crazy - Mike Swanson (07/20/2017)
- Strength of US Equity Charge a Surprise - Mike Swanson (07/20/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Mining Stock Pick
This free special WSW report is devoted to IDM Mining and why it is currently our top mining stock pick.
Grab it and get our next gold price entry point. Do not think about buying any other gold stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here