Stock Market Mastermind Session for June With David Skarica (06/01/2017)
Come to this page at 4PM EST after the market close on Thursday to join the live mastermind session with David Skarica of www.addictedtoprofits.net.
Like this video and leave comments below with your thoughts on the market.
As the month of May ends and we are about to turn the page to June I talked with David Skarica of addictedtoprofits.net about what he is looking at in the stock market and global financial markets for this coming month and summer.
Stocks like NVDA, AAPL, and AMZN are soaring while "Trump trade" sectors like bank stocks are lagging.
The Federal Reserve is set to raise rates in June.
But Fed fund futures now only have a 50% chance of a hike after that this year.
And gold is going up and down in a range after rallying hard and then falling hard last year.
Will the low VIX signal more low stock market volatility?
A lot of questions and things to think about.
Most Recent Posts
- Fed QT Stocks, Gold Impact - Adam Hamilton (09/22/2017)
- Are Facebook and Google the New Colonial Powers? - Charles Hugh Smith (09/22/2017)
- Neocons and Hollywood Liberals Go to 'War' on Russia - The Real News (09/22/2017)
- Trump's UN Speech: A Neocon Dream? - Ron Paul Institute (09/22/2017)
- Take a Look at these APPL and GOOG Stock Charts (Plus Gold Update) - Mike Swanson (09/21/2017)
- Hey Advertisers: The Data-Mining Emperor Has No Clothes - Charles Hugh Smith (09/21/2017)
- Congress Spars on Healthcare, Unites to Fund War - The Real News (09/21/2017)
- Donald Trump's UN Speech and the End of American Exceptionalism - Ochelli Effect (09/21/2017)
- Yes, This Time It Is Different: But Not in Good Ways - Charles Hugh Smith (09/20/2017)
- Trump's China-Sanctions Madness Imperils the Dollar - Ryan McMaken (09/20/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Mining Stock Pick
This free special WSW report is devoted to IDM Mining and why it is currently our top mining stock pick.
Grab it and get our next gold price entry point. Do not think about buying any other gold stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here