Traders Prepare for Quadruple ETF's and Gold Stock Trend Update - Mike Swanson (05/22/2017)
There is a company called Forceshares that has just filed with the SEC to launch 4X leveraged ETF's to trade the US stock market. I talk about this news and the 3X ETF's that are so popular to trade such as JNUG, which is for mining stocks.
Story about the 4X ETF's here at CNBC:
Also in this video I talk about gold stocks and their current consolidation and how I still have my eyes on the critical GDX/GOLD relative strength ratio. When this ratio breaks out the long-term trend on the gold price chart will turn up.
Check out my Youtube channel and subscribe to it:
If this is the first time you have come to this website then get on my free email list for more in depth updates and info on our top stock pick by going here.
Most Recent Posts
- Salient Features of Bull Market Peaks - John Hussman (07/24/2017)
- Syria Gas Attack and Russian Election Hacking...Debunking Fake News With Scott Ritter - Ron Paul Institute (07/24/2017)
- Overbought in an uptrend, but will it matter? - Mike Saul (07/24/2017)
- Janet Yellen's Fed Policy Will Move Gold - Mike Swanson (07/24/2017)
- Gold/Silver Shorts Extreme - Adam Hamilton (07/21/2017)
- The Death Spiral of Financialization - Charles Hugh Smith (07/21/2017)
- Why Post 2000 Movies Are So Bad - Bog Ager (07/21/2017)
- Russiagate: Kooky Characters, Cold War Liberals - The Real News (07/21/2017)
- What Some Stocks Are Doing Now is Crazy - Mike Swanson (07/20/2017)
- Strength of US Equity Charge a Surprise - Mike Swanson (07/20/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Mining Stock Pick
This free special WSW report is devoted to IDM Mining and why it is currently our top mining stock pick.
Grab it and get our next gold price entry point. Do not think about buying any other gold stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here