Trump’s tax plan is a wish list that has no chance: David Stockman - Mike Swanson (05/12/2017)
David Stockman explains the brutal reality here - the Trump "tax plan" is a one page PR stunt. It isn't real and no one believes it is going to be enacted even though Trump political hacks and supporters act like it is an accomplishment.
I wish it were real.
But it isn't and it is hard for the President to cut taxes and increase spending at the same time and get Congress to agree to that when the country already has massive budget deficits.
That's why Trump has tried to get health care legislation passed.
A bill there passed Congress, but is going to end up being changed in the Senate and then we'll have to see.
The thing is a lot of stock market investors believe the "tax plan" is real without thinking much about it, because they want to think it will make stock prices go up for them.
Most Recent Posts
- We didn't sell Rosh Hashanah, so...Stock Market analysis - Mike Saul (09/24/2017)
- Fed QT Stocks, Gold Impact - Adam Hamilton (09/22/2017)
- Are Facebook and Google the New Colonial Powers? - Charles Hugh Smith (09/22/2017)
- Neocons and Hollywood Liberals Go to 'War' on Russia - The Real News (09/22/2017)
- Trump's UN Speech: A Neocon Dream? - Ron Paul Institute (09/22/2017)
- Take a Look at these APPL and GOOG Stock Charts (Plus Gold Update) - Mike Swanson (09/21/2017)
- Hey Advertisers: The Data-Mining Emperor Has No Clothes - Charles Hugh Smith (09/21/2017)
- Congress Spars on Healthcare, Unites to Fund War - The Real News (09/21/2017)
- Donald Trump's UN Speech and the End of American Exceptionalism - Ochelli Effect (09/21/2017)
- Yes, This Time It Is Different: But Not in Good Ways - Charles Hugh Smith (09/20/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Mining Stock Pick
This free special WSW report is devoted to IDM Mining and why it is currently our top mining stock pick.
Grab it and get our next gold price entry point. Do not think about buying any other gold stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here