Sprott Monthly Market Update with Rick Rule: Bull Market in its Infancy - Palisade Radio (04/28/2017)
Rick sees a very interesting market, which flirted with an upside breakout, that failed. He feels the GDXJ took quite a hit, damaging momentum traders expectations, in the near term that damage will likely increase. The opportunity this summer is in capital that is increasingly supplied by the ETF’s, towards the GDXJ components. The non GDXJ components are left lagging and that could be an arbitrage opportunity. You should see mergers and acquisitions with the components acquiring the non-components.
Most Recent Posts
- Salient Features of Bull Market Peaks - John Hussman (07/24/2017)
- Syria Gas Attack and Russian Election Hacking...Debunking Fake News With Scott Ritter - Ron Paul Institute (07/24/2017)
- Overbought in an uptrend, but will it matter? - Mike Saul (07/24/2017)
- Janet Yellen's Fed Policy Will Move Gold - Mike Swanson (07/24/2017)
- Gold/Silver Shorts Extreme - Adam Hamilton (07/21/2017)
- The Death Spiral of Financialization - Charles Hugh Smith (07/21/2017)
- Why Post 2000 Movies Are So Bad - Bog Ager (07/21/2017)
- Russiagate: Kooky Characters, Cold War Liberals - The Real News (07/21/2017)
- What Some Stocks Are Doing Now is Crazy - Mike Swanson (07/20/2017)
- Strength of US Equity Charge a Surprise - Mike Swanson (07/20/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Mining Stock Pick
This free special WSW report is devoted to IDM Mining and why it is currently our top mining stock pick.
Grab it and get our next gold price entry point. Do not think about buying any other gold stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here