Our Turk Allies Just Attacked Our Kurd Allies - Whose Side Are We On? - Ron Paul Institute (04/27/2017)
Here's a perfect example of how convoluted our Middle East policy is: our Turkish NATO allies attacked our Kurdish anti-ISIS ground forces in Iraq and Syria this week, killing as many as 70 fighters. The Kurdish YPG fighters make up the bulk of the US-backed "Syrian Democratic Forces" who are leading the US fight against ISIS in eastern Syria. How will the Kurds respond to the fact that their chief sponsor's close ally keeps killing them? And how does the US expect the Kurds to take over Raqqa once it's "liberated" when the Turks keep killing them? And how will the Turks respond to the US at least tacitly pushing the Kurds toward de facto statehood? And...what is our Syria policy? Tune in to today's Liberty Report:
Copyright © 2017 by RonPaul Institute.
Originally posted here.
Most Recent Posts
- Cramer Remix: This is the day to buy Facebook - CNBC (01/16/2018)
- Who Killed Martin Luther King...And Why? - Ron Paul Institute (01/16/2018)
- Stock Market Forecast for Gold, Bonds, and US Dollar with Ike Iossif - Mike Swanson (01/16/2018)
- Wayyy extended, but is it a sell signal? - Mike Saul (01/15/2018)
- Precious Metals Video Update: Gold & Gold Stocks Breakout in 2018 - Jordan Roy-Byrne (01/15/2018)
- Iran Protests End, But Grievances Remain - The Real News (01/12/2018)
- Social Change Will Upend the Status Quo - Charles Hugh Smith (01/12/2018)
- House Approves More FISA Spying...Can The Senate Stop Them? - Ron Paul Institute (01/12/2018)
- Howestreet: China to Stop Buying US Treasuries? Mike Swanson (01/11/2018)
- Will the Dollar Survive the Rise of the Yuan and the End of the Petrodollar? - Alasdair Macleod (01/11/2018)
Grab This Free Report: My Top Options Trading Setup
This free special WSW report is devoted to my top options trading setup. I do this one simple trade at least once a month.
Grab it and get along with it our future stock market action updates. Do not think about buying any other stocks or options before you read this report. To get this report click here