Cramer Pumps Apple Yells Buy Demands You Chase Fad Big Cap Tech! - Mike Swanson (04/21/2017)
This week on CNBC Jim Cramer pumped Apple.
Apple is one of 10 stocks that are responsible for almost all of the gains in the S&P 500 this year.
In November and December just about all individual stocks went up, but now former "Trump trade" leaders have lagged since March with many actually red year to date.
So market leadership has shifted once again into big cap tech "FANG" type fads.
This is what happens when market rallies go into a topping phase or begins to transition into a decline.
This is what happened in 2015 from the start of the year till the August flash crash of 2015 that led to a 20% decline for the Nasdaq from the July 2015 high to February 2016 low.
In times like now its best to raise cash reserves, but no one wants to hear that and so talking heads like Cramer must spit out picks to people everyday everynight nonstop.
If they don't the masses won't watch.
At the start of the year Jim Cramer demanded that people buy NVDA, because it was the top performing stock in the S&P 500 last year.
And now NVDA is a laggard mess.
That's what happens when people chase.
Most Recent Posts
- Fed Minutes Reveal Fed Concerned of Deflation - CNBC (11/24/2017)
- The Digital Revolution Has Empowered Central Banks - Brendan Brown (11/24/2017)
- Even Junior Stocks Caught Up in Market Mania - Chris Vermeulen (11/24/2017)
- Saudi Purges Explained, With Marwa Osman Live From Lebanon - Ron Paul Institute (11/24/2017)
- Is This Why Productivity Has Tanked and Wealth Inequality Has Soared? - Charles Hugh Smith (11/22/2017)
- Erdogan's Rate Fight Sends Lira to Record Low - Bloomberg (11/22/2017)
- Why is the US Media and Foreign Policy Establishment Targeting Russia? - The Real News (11/22/2017)
- Thoughts on Bitcoin, Gold, and Stocks on Thanksgiving Week with David Skarica - Mike Swanson (11/21/2017)
- The Death of the Department Store - Bloomberg (11/21/2017)
- Saudi Financial Crisis at Heart of Princely Rage - The Real News (11/21/2017)
Grab This Free Report: My Top Options Trading Setup
This free special WSW report is devoted to my top options trading setup. I do this one simple trade at least once a month.
Grab it and get along with it our future stock market action updates. Do not think about buying any other stocks or options before you read this report. To get this report click here