Cramer Pumps Apple Yells Buy Demands You Chase Fad Big Cap Tech! - Mike Swanson (04/21/2017)
This week on CNBC Jim Cramer pumped Apple.
Apple is one of 10 stocks that are responsible for almost all of the gains in the S&P 500 this year.
In November and December just about all individual stocks went up, but now former "Trump trade" leaders have lagged since March with many actually red year to date.
So market leadership has shifted once again into big cap tech "FANG" type fads.
This is what happens when market rallies go into a topping phase or begins to transition into a decline.
This is what happened in 2015 from the start of the year till the August flash crash of 2015 that led to a 20% decline for the Nasdaq from the July 2015 high to February 2016 low.
In times like now its best to raise cash reserves, but no one wants to hear that and so talking heads like Cramer must spit out picks to people everyday everynight nonstop.
If they don't the masses won't watch.
At the start of the year Jim Cramer demanded that people buy NVDA, because it was the top performing stock in the S&P 500 last year.
And now NVDA is a laggard mess.
That's what happens when people chase.
Most Recent Posts
- A Decade After the Great Recession, Risk of Economic Collapse Higher Than Ever - Marc Faber (07/26/2017)
- In the Footsteps of Rome: Is Renewal Possible? - Charles Hugh Smith (07/26/2017)
- A Look at the origins of the John Birch Society in the 1950’s and Today’s “Alt-Right” – Mike Swanson (07/26/2017)
- What's The Next Contrarian Play? - Jim Rogers (07/25/2017)
- Jim Cramer Calls a Bottom in Oil - CNBC (07/25/2017)
- When We Can No Longer Tell the Truth... - Charles Hugh Smith (07/25/2017)
- Vijay Prashad: Trump is Setting Up a 'Dangerous Confrontation' With Iran - The Real News (07/25/2017)
- Salient Features of Bull Market Peaks - John Hussman (07/24/2017)
- Syria Gas Attack and Russian Election Hacking...Debunking Fake News With Scott Ritter - Ron Paul Institute (07/24/2017)
- Overbought in an uptrend, but will it matter? - Mike Saul (07/24/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Mining Stock Pick
This free special WSW report is devoted to IDM Mining and why it is currently our top mining stock pick.
Grab it and get our next gold price entry point. Do not think about buying any other gold stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here