Cramer Pumps Apple Yells Buy Demands You Chase Fad Big Cap Tech! - Mike Swanson (04/21/2017)
This week on CNBC Jim Cramer pumped Apple.
Apple is one of 10 stocks that are responsible for almost all of the gains in the S&P 500 this year.
In November and December just about all individual stocks went up, but now former "Trump trade" leaders have lagged since March with many actually red year to date.
So market leadership has shifted once again into big cap tech "FANG" type fads.
This is what happens when market rallies go into a topping phase or begins to transition into a decline.
This is what happened in 2015 from the start of the year till the August flash crash of 2015 that led to a 20% decline for the Nasdaq from the July 2015 high to February 2016 low.
In times like now its best to raise cash reserves, but no one wants to hear that and so talking heads like Cramer must spit out picks to people everyday everynight nonstop.
If they don't the masses won't watch.
At the start of the year Jim Cramer demanded that people buy NVDA, because it was the top performing stock in the S&P 500 last year.
And now NVDA is a laggard mess.
That's what happens when people chase.
Most Recent Posts
- Take a Look at these APPL and GOOG Stock Charts (Plus Gold Update) - Mike Swanson (09/21/2017)
- Hey Advertisers: The Data-Mining Emperor Has No Clothes - Charles Hugh Smith (09/21/2017)
- Congress Spars on Healthcare, Unites to Fund War - The Real News (09/21/2017)
- Donald Trump's UN Speech and the End of American Exceptionalism - Ochelli Effect (09/21/2017)
- Yes, This Time It Is Different: But Not in Good Ways - Charles Hugh Smith (09/20/2017)
- Trump's China-Sanctions Madness Imperils the Dollar - Ryan McMaken (09/20/2017)
- Retail Relics: Pocket Power | The Wizard Special Nintendo Power Issue - Retail Archeology (09/20/2017)
- There Is a Big Reason I Am Doing Options Now Instead of Just Regular ETF’s - Mike Swanson (09/20/2017)
- Peter Schiff: Beanie Babies, Bitcoins, and What’s next? - Palisade Radio (09/19/2017)
- The Real Reason Wages Have Stagnated: Our Economy is Optimized for Financialization - Charles Hugh Smith (09/19/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Mining Stock Pick
This free special WSW report is devoted to IDM Mining and why it is currently our top mining stock pick.
Grab it and get our next gold price entry point. Do not think about buying any other gold stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here