Ted Galen Carpenter on Trump’s schoolyard strategy for dealing with North Korea - Scott Horton Show (04/21/2017)
Ted Galen Carpenter, senior fellow for defense and foreign policy studies at the Cato Institute, discusses Trump’s strategy of pressuring Kim Jong-un by leveraging China’s influence; how the Trump administration’s middle-school mentality on North Korea makes for a disastrous foreign policy; and why the US’s peacekeeping/regional hegemony role in Asia isn’t nearly as essential as some commentators think.
To download via MP3 click here.
Originally posted here.
Most Recent Posts
- The French Election and the US Market- Stock Market analysis for the week - Mike Saul (04/23/2017)
- Gold Upleg Momentum Building - Adam Hamilton (04/22/2017)
- Cramer Pumps Apple Yells Buy Demands You Chase Fad Big Cap Tech! - Mike Swanson (04/21/2017)
- Ted Galen Carpenter on Trump’s schoolyard strategy for dealing with North Korea - Scott Horton Show (04/21/2017)
- Marx, Orwell and State-Cartel Socialism - Charles Hugh-Smith (04/20/2017)
- The Libertarian Angle: Trump’s Attack on Syria - Future of Freedom Foundation (04/20/2107)
- The Second Donald Trump Administration - Mike Swanson (04/19/2017)
- Interview With Source Exploration - David Skarica (04/19/2017)
- Does Anybody Know What Our Russia Policy Is? - Ron Paul Institute (04/18/2017)
- Precious Metals Video Update: Gold Breakout & False Signals from GDXJ? - Jordan Roy-Byrne (04/18/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Mining Stock Pick
This free special WSW report is devoted to IDM Mining and why it is currently our top mining stock pick.
Grab it and get our next gold price entry point. Do not think about buying any other gold stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here