Ted Galen Carpenter on Trump’s schoolyard strategy for dealing with North Korea - Scott Horton Show (04/21/2017)
Ted Galen Carpenter, senior fellow for defense and foreign policy studies at the Cato Institute, discusses Trump’s strategy of pressuring Kim Jong-un by leveraging China’s influence; how the Trump administration’s middle-school mentality on North Korea makes for a disastrous foreign policy; and why the US’s peacekeeping/regional hegemony role in Asia isn’t nearly as essential as some commentators think.
To download via MP3 click here.
Originally posted here.
Most Recent Posts
- Fed Minutes Reveal Fed Concerned of Deflation - CNBC (11/24/2017)
- The Digital Revolution Has Empowered Central Banks - Brendan Brown (11/24/2017)
- Even Junior Stocks Caught Up in Market Mania - Chris Vermeulen (11/24/2017)
- Saudi Purges Explained, With Marwa Osman Live From Lebanon - Ron Paul Institute (11/24/2017)
- Is This Why Productivity Has Tanked and Wealth Inequality Has Soared? - Charles Hugh Smith (11/22/2017)
- Erdogan's Rate Fight Sends Lira to Record Low - Bloomberg (11/22/2017)
- Why is the US Media and Foreign Policy Establishment Targeting Russia? - The Real News (11/22/2017)
- Thoughts on Bitcoin, Gold, and Stocks on Thanksgiving Week with David Skarica - Mike Swanson (11/21/2017)
- The Death of the Department Store - Bloomberg (11/21/2017)
- Saudi Financial Crisis at Heart of Princely Rage - The Real News (11/21/2017)
Grab This Free Report: My Top Options Trading Setup
This free special WSW report is devoted to my top options trading setup. I do this one simple trade at least once a month.
Grab it and get along with it our future stock market action updates. Do not think about buying any other stocks or options before you read this report. To get this report click here