Ted Galen Carpenter on Trump’s schoolyard strategy for dealing with North Korea - Scott Horton Show (04/21/2017)
Ted Galen Carpenter, senior fellow for defense and foreign policy studies at the Cato Institute, discusses Trump’s strategy of pressuring Kim Jong-un by leveraging China’s influence; how the Trump administration’s middle-school mentality on North Korea makes for a disastrous foreign policy; and why the US’s peacekeeping/regional hegemony role in Asia isn’t nearly as essential as some commentators think.
To download via MP3 click here.
Originally posted here.
Most Recent Posts
- My Interview on This Week in Money - Mike Swanson (05/28/2017)
- Silver Miners’ Q1’17 Fundamentals - Adam Hamilton (05/26/2017)
- Stock Market and Gold Trend Update with Ike Iossif - Mike Swanson (05/26/2017)
- Is Your Cost of Living Rising? Why the Elites Aren't Worried About Inflation - Charles Hugh Smith (05/26/2017)
- ESPN and the Bursting of the Sports Bubble - William Anderson (05/25/2017)
- Was Manchester Blowback? - Ron Paul Institute (05/25/2017)
- Will The Feds Target Bitcoin as a National Security Risk? - Mike Swanson (05/24/2017)
- What Is The Purpose of Doing Deals With Saudi Arabia After 9/11? -Mike Swanson (05/24/2017)
- Marc Faber on Canada, Real Estate and Investing in Canada (05/24/2017)
- Warfare State at War with Trump as he Plans Warfare Against Iran - The Real News (05/24/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Mining Stock Pick
This free special WSW report is devoted to IDM Mining and why it is currently our top mining stock pick.
Grab it and get our next gold price entry point. Do not think about buying any other gold stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here