Ted Galen Carpenter on Trump’s schoolyard strategy for dealing with North Korea - Scott Horton Show (04/21/2017)
Ted Galen Carpenter, senior fellow for defense and foreign policy studies at the Cato Institute, discusses Trump’s strategy of pressuring Kim Jong-un by leveraging China’s influence; how the Trump administration’s middle-school mentality on North Korea makes for a disastrous foreign policy; and why the US’s peacekeeping/regional hegemony role in Asia isn’t nearly as essential as some commentators think.
To download via MP3 click here.
Originally posted here.
Most Recent Posts
- Take a Look at these APPL and GOOG Stock Charts (Plus Gold Update) - Mike Swanson (09/21/2017)
- Hey Advertisers: The Data-Mining Emperor Has No Clothes - Charles Hugh Smith (09/21/2017)
- Congress Spars on Healthcare, Unites to Fund War - The Real News (09/21/2017)
- Donald Trump's UN Speech and the End of American Exceptionalism - Ochelli Effect (09/21/2017)
- Yes, This Time It Is Different: But Not in Good Ways - Charles Hugh Smith (09/20/2017)
- Trump's China-Sanctions Madness Imperils the Dollar - Ryan McMaken (09/20/2017)
- Retail Relics: Pocket Power | The Wizard Special Nintendo Power Issue - Retail Archeology (09/20/2017)
- There Is a Big Reason I Am Doing Options Now Instead of Just Regular ETF’s - Mike Swanson (09/20/2017)
- Peter Schiff: Beanie Babies, Bitcoins, and What’s next? - Palisade Radio (09/19/2017)
- The Real Reason Wages Have Stagnated: Our Economy is Optimized for Financialization - Charles Hugh Smith (09/19/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Mining Stock Pick
This free special WSW report is devoted to IDM Mining and why it is currently our top mining stock pick.
Grab it and get our next gold price entry point. Do not think about buying any other gold stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here