Jim Goddard Show: Will Trump Reforms Ever Be Enacted? Mike Swanson (04/13/2017)
There is a dichotomy going on between the rise in the the financial markets, consumer confidence, and economic polls and the real economic data, whose trend has not accelerated.
In this interview for www.howestreet.com I talked about that and whether Trump's programs for tax cuts and more spending will ever be enacted.
I also talked about what is going on now with the stock market and gold price chart trends.
We have been seeing a nice rise recently in the gold stocks.
Every day I post key news articles on the home page of this website.
A lot has happened in the past 24 hours and we seem to be entering a second Trump administration.
Check out these articles:
Most Recent Posts
- A Decade After the Great Recession, Risk of Economic Collapse Higher Than Ever - Marc Faber (07/26/2017)
- In the Footsteps of Rome: Is Renewal Possible? - Charles Hugh Smith (07/26/2017)
- A Look at the origins of the John Birch Society in the 1950’s and Today’s “Alt-Right” – Mike Swanson (07/26/2017)
- What's The Next Contrarian Play? - Jim Rogers (07/25/2017)
- Jim Cramer Calls a Bottom in Oil - CNBC (07/25/2017)
- When We Can No Longer Tell the Truth... - Charles Hugh Smith (07/25/2017)
- Vijay Prashad: Trump is Setting Up a 'Dangerous Confrontation' With Iran - The Real News (07/25/2017)
- Salient Features of Bull Market Peaks - John Hussman (07/24/2017)
- Syria Gas Attack and Russian Election Hacking...Debunking Fake News With Scott Ritter - Ron Paul Institute (07/24/2017)
- Overbought in an uptrend, but will it matter? - Mike Saul (07/24/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Mining Stock Pick
This free special WSW report is devoted to IDM Mining and why it is currently our top mining stock pick.
Grab it and get our next gold price entry point. Do not think about buying any other gold stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here