Jim Goddard Show: Will Trump Reforms Ever Be Enacted? Mike Swanson (04/13/2017)
There is a dichotomy going on between the rise in the the financial markets, consumer confidence, and economic polls and the real economic data, whose trend has not accelerated.
In this interview for www.howestreet.com I talked about that and whether Trump's programs for tax cuts and more spending will ever be enacted.
I also talked about what is going on now with the stock market and gold price chart trends.
We have been seeing a nice rise recently in the gold stocks.
Every day I post key news articles on the home page of this website.
A lot has happened in the past 24 hours and we seem to be entering a second Trump administration.
Check out these articles:
Most Recent Posts
- Should You Buy Snapchat - SNAP - Stock? - Mike Swanson (05/30/2017)
- Yes Virginia, there will be a pullback- Market analysis for the week - Mike Saul (05/29/2017)
- My Interview on This Week in Money - Mike Swanson (05/28/2017)
- Silver Miners’ Q1’17 Fundamentals - Adam Hamilton (05/26/2017)
- Stock Market and Gold Trend Update with Ike Iossif - Mike Swanson (05/26/2017)
- Is Your Cost of Living Rising? Why the Elites Aren't Worried About Inflation - Charles Hugh Smith (05/26/2017)
- ESPN and the Bursting of the Sports Bubble - William Anderson (05/25/2017)
- Was Manchester Blowback? - Ron Paul Institute (05/25/2017)
- Will The Feds Target Bitcoin as a National Security Risk? - Mike Swanson (05/24/2017)
- What Is The Purpose of Doing Deals With Saudi Arabia After 9/11? -Mike Swanson (05/24/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Mining Stock Pick
This free special WSW report is devoted to IDM Mining and why it is currently our top mining stock pick.
Grab it and get our next gold price entry point. Do not think about buying any other gold stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here