Jim Goddard Show: Will Trump Reforms Ever Be Enacted? Mike Swanson (04/13/2017)
There is a dichotomy going on between the rise in the the financial markets, consumer confidence, and economic polls and the real economic data, whose trend has not accelerated.
In this interview for www.howestreet.com I talked about that and whether Trump's programs for tax cuts and more spending will ever be enacted.
I also talked about what is going on now with the stock market and gold price chart trends.
We have been seeing a nice rise recently in the gold stocks.
Every day I post key news articles on the home page of this website.
A lot has happened in the past 24 hours and we seem to be entering a second Trump administration.
Check out these articles:
Most Recent Posts
- Fed Minutes Reveal Fed Concerned of Deflation - CNBC (11/24/2017)
- The Digital Revolution Has Empowered Central Banks - Brendan Brown (11/24/2017)
- Even Junior Stocks Caught Up in Market Mania - Chris Vermeulen (11/24/2017)
- Saudi Purges Explained, With Marwa Osman Live From Lebanon - Ron Paul Institute (11/24/2017)
- Is This Why Productivity Has Tanked and Wealth Inequality Has Soared? - Charles Hugh Smith (11/22/2017)
- Erdogan's Rate Fight Sends Lira to Record Low - Bloomberg (11/22/2017)
- Why is the US Media and Foreign Policy Establishment Targeting Russia? - The Real News (11/22/2017)
- Thoughts on Bitcoin, Gold, and Stocks on Thanksgiving Week with David Skarica - Mike Swanson (11/21/2017)
- The Death of the Department Store - Bloomberg (11/21/2017)
- Saudi Financial Crisis at Heart of Princely Rage - The Real News (11/21/2017)
Grab This Free Report: My Top Options Trading Setup
This free special WSW report is devoted to my top options trading setup. I do this one simple trade at least once a month.
Grab it and get along with it our future stock market action updates. Do not think about buying any other stocks or options before you read this report. To get this report click here