Jim Goddard Show: Will Trump Reforms Ever Be Enacted? Mike Swanson (04/13/2017)
There is a dichotomy going on between the rise in the the financial markets, consumer confidence, and economic polls and the real economic data, whose trend has not accelerated.
In this interview for www.howestreet.com I talked about that and whether Trump's programs for tax cuts and more spending will ever be enacted.
I also talked about what is going on now with the stock market and gold price chart trends.
We have been seeing a nice rise recently in the gold stocks.
Every day I post key news articles on the home page of this website.
A lot has happened in the past 24 hours and we seem to be entering a second Trump administration.
Check out these articles:
Most Recent Posts
- The French Election and the US Market- Stock Market analysis for the week - Mike Saul (04/23/2017)
- Gold Upleg Momentum Building - Adam Hamilton (04/22/2017)
- Cramer Pumps Apple Yells Buy Demands You Chase Fad Big Cap Tech! - Mike Swanson (04/21/2017)
- Ted Galen Carpenter on Trump’s schoolyard strategy for dealing with North Korea - Scott Horton Show (04/21/2017)
- Marx, Orwell and State-Cartel Socialism - Charles Hugh-Smith (04/20/2017)
- The Libertarian Angle: Trump’s Attack on Syria - Future of Freedom Foundation (04/20/2107)
- The Second Donald Trump Administration - Mike Swanson (04/19/2017)
- Interview With Source Exploration - David Skarica (04/19/2017)
- Does Anybody Know What Our Russia Policy Is? - Ron Paul Institute (04/18/2017)
- Precious Metals Video Update: Gold Breakout & False Signals from GDXJ? - Jordan Roy-Byrne (04/18/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Mining Stock Pick
This free special WSW report is devoted to IDM Mining and why it is currently our top mining stock pick.
Grab it and get our next gold price entry point. Do not think about buying any other gold stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here