Trump Budget Director Says Trump Promise to Cut National Debt Was "Hypberole" (04/13/2017)
"It's fairly safe to assume that was hyperbole," Mulvaney said. "I'm not going to be able to pay off $20 trillion worth of debt in four years. I'd be being dishonest with you if I said that I could."
"The reason the president doesn't want to change some of the mandatory spending, is because the public's not ready for it yet," he said. "They're ready for economic growth."
Most Recent Posts
- The French Election and the US Market- Stock Market analysis for the week - Mike Saul (04/23/2017)
- Gold Upleg Momentum Building - Adam Hamilton (04/22/2017)
- Cramer Pumps Apple Yells Buy Demands You Chase Fad Big Cap Tech! - Mike Swanson (04/21/2017)
- Ted Galen Carpenter on Trump’s schoolyard strategy for dealing with North Korea - Scott Horton Show (04/21/2017)
- Marx, Orwell and State-Cartel Socialism - Charles Hugh-Smith (04/20/2017)
- The Libertarian Angle: Trump’s Attack on Syria - Future of Freedom Foundation (04/20/2107)
- The Second Donald Trump Administration - Mike Swanson (04/19/2017)
- Interview With Source Exploration - David Skarica (04/19/2017)
- Does Anybody Know What Our Russia Policy Is? - Ron Paul Institute (04/18/2017)
- Precious Metals Video Update: Gold Breakout & False Signals from GDXJ? - Jordan Roy-Byrne (04/18/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Mining Stock Pick
This free special WSW report is devoted to IDM Mining and why it is currently our top mining stock pick.
Grab it and get our next gold price entry point. Do not think about buying any other gold stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here