Trump Budget Director Says Trump Promise to Cut National Debt Was "Hypberole" (04/13/2017)
"It's fairly safe to assume that was hyperbole," Mulvaney said. "I'm not going to be able to pay off $20 trillion worth of debt in four years. I'd be being dishonest with you if I said that I could."
"The reason the president doesn't want to change some of the mandatory spending, is because the public's not ready for it yet," he said. "They're ready for economic growth."
Most Recent Posts
- A Decade After the Great Recession, Risk of Economic Collapse Higher Than Ever - Marc Faber (07/26/2017)
- In the Footsteps of Rome: Is Renewal Possible? - Charles Hugh Smith (07/26/2017)
- A Look at the origins of the John Birch Society in the 1950’s and Today’s “Alt-Right” – Mike Swanson (07/26/2017)
- What's The Next Contrarian Play? - Jim Rogers (07/25/2017)
- Jim Cramer Calls a Bottom in Oil - CNBC (07/25/2017)
- When We Can No Longer Tell the Truth... - Charles Hugh Smith (07/25/2017)
- Vijay Prashad: Trump is Setting Up a 'Dangerous Confrontation' With Iran - The Real News (07/25/2017)
- Salient Features of Bull Market Peaks - John Hussman (07/24/2017)
- Syria Gas Attack and Russian Election Hacking...Debunking Fake News With Scott Ritter - Ron Paul Institute (07/24/2017)
- Overbought in an uptrend, but will it matter? - Mike Saul (07/24/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Mining Stock Pick
This free special WSW report is devoted to IDM Mining and why it is currently our top mining stock pick.
Grab it and get our next gold price entry point. Do not think about buying any other gold stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here