Podcast - Jordan Roy-Byrne on the Gold Stocks Big Consolidation Phase - Mike Swanson (04/12/2017)
I just did this podcast with Jordan Roy-Byrne of www.thedailygold.com.
The price of gold dipped below $1,200 an ounce in December and rebounded in the first quarter of this year, however gold stocks have lagged gold a bit for the past two months.
So is this the real bottom or a prelude to a total smash as some are predicting now?
I wanted to get Jordan's thoughts on what is next.
You can also download the mp3 audio file for this podcast on your computer by clicking here WITH A RIGHT BUTTON CLICK and selecting SAVE FILE AS from the drop down menu.
If you have a rss reader you can subscribe to the podcast by clicking here.
If you use itunes open up your itunes account and go to podcasts and do a search for WallStreetWindow and you'll be able to subscribe to this podcast and get new releases the instant they are available - and listen with your device anywhere you want.
If you subscribe via itunes it will help support this podcast by getting itunes to recommend it to its users.
Most Recent Posts
- Should You Buy Snapchat - SNAP - Stock? - Mike Swanson (05/30/2017)
- Yes Virginia, there will be a pullback- Market analysis for the week - Mike Saul (05/29/2017)
- My Interview on This Week in Money - Mike Swanson (05/28/2017)
- Silver Miners’ Q1’17 Fundamentals - Adam Hamilton (05/26/2017)
- Stock Market and Gold Trend Update with Ike Iossif - Mike Swanson (05/26/2017)
- Is Your Cost of Living Rising? Why the Elites Aren't Worried About Inflation - Charles Hugh Smith (05/26/2017)
- ESPN and the Bursting of the Sports Bubble - William Anderson (05/25/2017)
- Was Manchester Blowback? - Ron Paul Institute (05/25/2017)
- Will The Feds Target Bitcoin as a National Security Risk? - Mike Swanson (05/24/2017)
- What Is The Purpose of Doing Deals With Saudi Arabia After 9/11? -Mike Swanson (05/24/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Mining Stock Pick
This free special WSW report is devoted to IDM Mining and why it is currently our top mining stock pick.
Grab it and get our next gold price entry point. Do not think about buying any other gold stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here