Trump's Syria Attack Sanctioned by the Media - The Real News (04/12/2017)
After attacking Trump nonstop media praises Trump missile attack. Media critic Norman Solomon says US media's uncritical coverage of Trump's Syria attack is typical and has its roots in ratings spikes and in economic ties to the military-industrial complex. Segment produced by www.therealnews.com.
Most Recent Posts
- Should You Buy Snapchat - SNAP - Stock? - Mike Swanson (05/30/2017)
- Yes Virginia, there will be a pullback- Market analysis for the week - Mike Saul (05/29/2017)
- My Interview on This Week in Money - Mike Swanson (05/28/2017)
- Silver Miners’ Q1’17 Fundamentals - Adam Hamilton (05/26/2017)
- Stock Market and Gold Trend Update with Ike Iossif - Mike Swanson (05/26/2017)
- Is Your Cost of Living Rising? Why the Elites Aren't Worried About Inflation - Charles Hugh Smith (05/26/2017)
- ESPN and the Bursting of the Sports Bubble - William Anderson (05/25/2017)
- Was Manchester Blowback? - Ron Paul Institute (05/25/2017)
- Will The Feds Target Bitcoin as a National Security Risk? - Mike Swanson (05/24/2017)
- What Is The Purpose of Doing Deals With Saudi Arabia After 9/11? -Mike Swanson (05/24/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Mining Stock Pick
This free special WSW report is devoted to IDM Mining and why it is currently our top mining stock pick.
Grab it and get our next gold price entry point. Do not think about buying any other gold stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here