How ETF's Have Hidden Costs That Can Lower Your Portfolio Returns - Mike Swanson (03/28/2017)
Are ETF's as good as they seem?
Yes they are great trading vehicles, because they make it easy to move money around at the touch of a button.
But if are looking to invest over time and accumulate capital and dividends then they might not be the right thing to buy.
I use in this as examples ETF's XLF, JETS, and GDX to show you the hidden costs in owning these ETF's.
This week my Total Gold Trading Program is open for you.
It includes a complete trial to my private Power Investor group.
Of course we're focusing on the moment on gold in it, but this weekend I'm going to write about two massive trades I see coming outside of gold. One is likely to hit this summer and another is going to be a buy in a special sector.
This offer ends Thursday night at midnight.
To join this group and start go here.
Most Recent Posts
- Cramer Remix: This is the day to buy Facebook - CNBC (01/16/2018)
- Who Killed Martin Luther King...And Why? - Ron Paul Institute (01/16/2018)
- Stock Market Forecast for Gold, Bonds, and US Dollar with Ike Iossif - Mike Swanson (01/16/2018)
- Wayyy extended, but is it a sell signal? - Mike Saul (01/15/2018)
- Precious Metals Video Update: Gold & Gold Stocks Breakout in 2018 - Jordan Roy-Byrne (01/15/2018)
- Iran Protests End, But Grievances Remain - The Real News (01/12/2018)
- Social Change Will Upend the Status Quo - Charles Hugh Smith (01/12/2018)
- House Approves More FISA Spying...Can The Senate Stop Them? - Ron Paul Institute (01/12/2018)
- Howestreet: China to Stop Buying US Treasuries? Mike Swanson (01/11/2018)
- Will the Dollar Survive the Rise of the Yuan and the End of the Petrodollar? - Alasdair Macleod (01/11/2018)
Grab This Free Report: My Top Options Trading Setup
This free special WSW report is devoted to my top options trading setup. I do this one simple trade at least once a month.
Grab it and get along with it our future stock market action updates. Do not think about buying any other stocks or options before you read this report. To get this report click here