How ETF's Have Hidden Costs That Can Lower Your Portfolio Returns - Mike Swanson (03/28/2017)
Are ETF's as good as they seem?
Yes they are great trading vehicles, because they make it easy to move money around at the touch of a button.
But if are looking to invest over time and accumulate capital and dividends then they might not be the right thing to buy.
I use in this as examples ETF's XLF, JETS, and GDX to show you the hidden costs in owning these ETF's.
This week my Total Gold Trading Program is open for you.
It includes a complete trial to my private Power Investor group.
Of course we're focusing on the moment on gold in it, but this weekend I'm going to write about two massive trades I see coming outside of gold. One is likely to hit this summer and another is going to be a buy in a special sector.
This offer ends Thursday night at midnight.
To join this group and start go here.
Most Recent Posts
- Gold Miners’ Q3’17 Fundamentals - Adam Hamilton (11/20/2017)
- Will We See a “Santa” Rally in the Markets This Year? - Mike Swanson (11/16/2017)
- The Retail Winners and Losers of the Earnings Season - Bloomberg (11/16/2017)
- War on ISIS - Whose Side Are We Really On? - Ron Paul Institute (11/16/2017)
- A Look at the JFK File Dump with Chuck Ochelli - The Corbett Report (11/16/2017)
- Mideast Turmoil: Follow the Oil, Follow the Money - Charles Hugh Smith (11/15/2017)
- White House Said to Consider El-Erian as Fed Vice Chair - Bloomberg (11/15/2017)
- The Ochelli Effect: News Marbles Meet Trumps Blender - Mike Swanson (11/15/2017)
- Norman Solomon and Paul Jay discuss the Struggle in the Democratic Party - The Real News (11/15/2017)
- Why GE Shares Are Tumbling - Bloomberg (11/14/2017)
Grab This Free Report: My Top Options Trading Setup
This free special WSW report is devoted to my top options trading setup. I do this one simple trade at least once a month.
Grab it and get along with it our future stock market action updates. Do not think about buying any other stocks or options before you read this report. To get this report click here