Colonel Wilkerson: Wilkerson: Trump's Proposed $54 Billion Increase in the Military Budget Not for National Security (02/28/2017)
Larry Wilkerson tells Paul Jay of www.therealnews.com that a massive increase in military spending is a disastrous policy, intended to serve the commercial interest of the military-industrial complex, and the cuts to pay for it, are coming from all the wrong places.
Yesterday President Trump said he wants $54 billion in more defense spending.
But he did not say what he wants the money to spent on!
He just said he wants more.
And he is doing this when the US is facing a debt ceiling vote with seemingly no care in the world about the fiscal situation of the US.
He is not a limited government conservative, but is instead an economic socialist nationalist.
Most Recent Posts
- Bitcoin on Verge of Price Collapse - Mike Swanson (06/28/2017)
- Donald Trump's "Winning" Language Techniques Revealed - Mike Swanson (06/28/2017)
- Why Stock Market and Gold Predictions Are Useless Right Now - Mike Swanson (06/27/2017)
- When Will the Nasdaq Rally End? - Mike Swanson (06/27/2017)
- Republicans Still Pushing False Flags In Syria And Cold War With Russia - Ron Paul Institute (06/27/2017)
- Crude Oil In A New Bear Market? - Chris Vermeulen (06/27/2017)
- Marc Faber Sees Coming "Epic" Decline in Stocks Coming (06/26/2017)
- The Over-Criminalization of American Life - Charles Hugh Smith (06/26/2017)
- Michael Glennon – “Double Government and the 'Best Truth' about the Assassination” - JFK and the National Security State (06/26/2017)
- Healthcare stocks got a pop last week. Where's it going? - Mike Saul (06/25/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Mining Stock Pick
This free special WSW report is devoted to IDM Mining and why it is currently our top mining stock pick.
Grab it and get our next gold price entry point. Do not think about buying any other gold stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here