Colonel Wilkerson: Wilkerson: Trump's Proposed $54 Billion Increase in the Military Budget Not for National Security (02/28/2017)
Larry Wilkerson tells Paul Jay of www.therealnews.com that a massive increase in military spending is a disastrous policy, intended to serve the commercial interest of the military-industrial complex, and the cuts to pay for it, are coming from all the wrong places.
Yesterday President Trump said he wants $54 billion in more defense spending.
But he did not say what he wants the money to spent on!
He just said he wants more.
And he is doing this when the US is facing a debt ceiling vote with seemingly no care in the world about the fiscal situation of the US.
He is not a limited government conservative, but is instead an economic socialist nationalist.
Most Recent Posts
- Porkins Policy Radio episode 113 Michael Swanson on Ken Burns Vietnam Propaganda (10/17/2017)
- What to Trade Now In the Markets with David Skarica - Mike Swanson (10/17/2017)
- Stock Market Party Coming To An End Warns Marc Faber - Kitco News (10/17/2017)
- Facebook and the US Government Are in a Race to Read Your Mind - Jake Anderson (10/17/2017)
- The Fed Is Confused about What Drives Inflation - Frank Shostak (10/17/2017)
- On Iran, Trump Follows Iraq War Neocons - The Real News (10/17/2017)
- Jim Rogers - Adventures in Finance Episode 34 (10/16/2017)
- Be Careful What You Wish For: Inflation Is Much Higher Than Advertised - Charles Hugh Smith (10/16/2017)
- Chinese Assault on Petrodollar - Darius Shahtahmasebi (10/16/2017)
- Price Projections for the S&P 500 with Ike Iossif - Mike Swanson (10/15/2017)
Grab This Free Report: My Top Options Trading Setup
This free special WSW report is devoted to my top options trading setup. I do this one simple trade at least once a month.
Grab it and get along with it our future stock market action updates. Do not think about buying any other stocks or options before you read this report. To get this report click here