Colonel Wilkerson: Wilkerson: Trump's Proposed $54 Billion Increase in the Military Budget Not for National Security (02/28/2017)
Larry Wilkerson tells Paul Jay of www.therealnews.com that a massive increase in military spending is a disastrous policy, intended to serve the commercial interest of the military-industrial complex, and the cuts to pay for it, are coming from all the wrong places.
Yesterday President Trump said he wants $54 billion in more defense spending.
But he did not say what he wants the money to spent on!
He just said he wants more.
And he is doing this when the US is facing a debt ceiling vote with seemingly no care in the world about the fiscal situation of the US.
He is not a limited government conservative, but is instead an economic socialist nationalist.
Most Recent Posts
- Politicians pushing against Iran don’t have clear strategy – RT.COM (08/17/2017)
- Will More DC Political Instability Bring Stock Market Risks? - Mike Swanson (08/17/2017)
- Precious Metals Video Update: Breakout Targets for Gold, GDX, GDXJ - Palisade Radio (08/17/2017)
- Wall Street Leaders Attack Donald Trump -CNBC (08/17/2017)
- What the Mainstream Doesn't Get about Bitcoin - Charles Hugh Smith (08/16/2017)
- Trumpism: The Ideology - Jeffrey Tucker (08/16/2017)
- Fox News Hosts Slam Trump Comments In Support of Far-Right Nuts (08/16/2017)
- Charlottesville: Race and Terror – VICE News (08/15/2017)
- Why Cryptocurrencies Will Never Be Safe Havens - Mark Spitznagel (08/15/2017)
- Powerlessness and Consumerism - Charles Hugh Smith (08/15/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Mining Stock Pick
This free special WSW report is devoted to IDM Mining and why it is currently our top mining stock pick.
Grab it and get our next gold price entry point. Do not think about buying any other gold stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here