Colonel Wilkerson: Wilkerson: Trump's Proposed $54 Billion Increase in the Military Budget Not for National Security (02/28/2017)
Larry Wilkerson tells Paul Jay of www.therealnews.com that a massive increase in military spending is a disastrous policy, intended to serve the commercial interest of the military-industrial complex, and the cuts to pay for it, are coming from all the wrong places.
Yesterday President Trump said he wants $54 billion in more defense spending.
But he did not say what he wants the money to spent on!
He just said he wants more.
And he is doing this when the US is facing a debt ceiling vote with seemingly no care in the world about the fiscal situation of the US.
He is not a limited government conservative, but is instead an economic socialist nationalist.
Most Recent Posts
- ESPN and the Bursting of the Sports Bubble - William Anderson (05/25/2017)
- Was Manchester Blowback? - Ron Paul Institute (05/25/2017)
- Will The Feds Target Bitcoin as a National Security Risk? - Mike Swanson (05/24/2017)
- What Is The Purpose of Doing Deals With Saudi Arabia After 9/11? -Mike Swanson (05/24/2017)
- Marc Faber on Canada, Real Estate and Investing in Canada (05/24/2017)
- Warfare State at War with Trump as he Plans Warfare Against Iran - The Real News (05/24/2017)
- Does the World End in Fire or Ice? Thoughts on Japan and the Inflation/Deflation Debate - Charles Hugh-Smith (05/23/2017)
- Vietnam in the Daytime - A Walk Around Saigon (05/23/2017)
- Does Politics Matter For the Stock Market? - David Skarica (05/22/2017)
- Traders Prepare for Quadruple ETF's and Gold Stock Trend Update - Mike Swanson (05/22/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Mining Stock Pick
This free special WSW report is devoted to IDM Mining and why it is currently our top mining stock pick.
Grab it and get our next gold price entry point. Do not think about buying any other gold stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here