Colonel Wilkerson: Wilkerson: Trump's Proposed $54 Billion Increase in the Military Budget Not for National Security (02/28/2017)
Larry Wilkerson tells Paul Jay of www.therealnews.com that a massive increase in military spending is a disastrous policy, intended to serve the commercial interest of the military-industrial complex, and the cuts to pay for it, are coming from all the wrong places.
Yesterday President Trump said he wants $54 billion in more defense spending.
But he did not say what he wants the money to spent on!
He just said he wants more.
And he is doing this when the US is facing a debt ceiling vote with seemingly no care in the world about the fiscal situation of the US.
He is not a limited government conservative, but is instead an economic socialist nationalist.
Most Recent Posts
- Three Bubbles/Strikes and You're Out - Charles Hugh Smith (12/12/2017)
- Shiller Says 'Investors in Bitcoin Are Having Fun' - Bloomberg (12/12/2017)
- The Evil of the National Security State - Future of Freedom Foundation (12/12/2017)
- People Are Now Borrowing on Their House to Buy Bitcoin - CNBC (12/12/2017)
- Bitcoin Bull Predicts $100,000 Price For TV - CNBC (12/11/207)
- My Thoughts on Gold Trends Now and Bitcoin Futures - Mike Swanson (12/11/2017)
- Bitcoin futures are here, + end of year move in the stock market - Mike "Tiny" Saul (12/11/2017)
- Greece Emerges from Economic Crisis with Increased Inequality - The Real News (12/08/2017)
- Interactive Brokers Sees Total Chaos with Bitcoin Futures Coming - CNBC (12/08/2017)
- Trump Wants a Secret Spy Network Around the World to Fight the ‘Deep State’: Report - Jake Anderson (12/08/2017)
Grab This Free Report: My Top Options Trading Setup
This free special WSW report is devoted to my top options trading setup. I do this one simple trade at least once a month.
Grab it and get along with it our future stock market action updates. Do not think about buying any other stocks or options before you read this report. To get this report click here