Are Donald Trump's Advisors Turning on Themselves? - Mike Swanson (02/15/2017)
Last night I did an interview with Chuck Ochelli of The Ochelli Effect about Donald Trump and the resignation of National Security Advisor General Michael Flynn.
There are articles and rumors flying everywhere about this with some people charging that Trump is suffering from CIA leakers and "deep state" attacks.
However, people inside of Trump's administration also turned on Flynn.
I talked about this in the interview and why so many are so troubled by Flynn - and it has nothing to do with Russia.
Today there is an article in the Wall Street Journal that noted that "two days before Mr. Trump’s inauguration, Mr. Kushner and senior adviser Steve Bannon took a red-eye flight from New York to Washington to ease concerns about Mr. Flynn from incoming cabinet members, including eventual Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and Defense Secretary Jim Mattis."
Well, Flynn did some things not mentioned in the TV media that have done nothing to reassure Mattis and anyone else paying close attention - however it bears asking how much of Flynn's views reflect those of Donald Trump and those around him?
In this interview I also talked about the notion of a "deep state" and why it isn't a useful concept to understand what is happening.
My talk begins at the 2:22 mark.
After I talk Ochelli talks with JP Sottile of www.newsvandle.com about whether Trump is really an agent of change or a trojan horse being used by others.
You can download the MP3 file by clicking here.
This interview was originally posted here.
Most Recent Posts
- Should You Buy Snapchat - SNAP - Stock? - Mike Swanson (05/30/2017)
- Yes Virginia, there will be a pullback- Market analysis for the week - Mike Saul (05/29/2017)
- My Interview on This Week in Money - Mike Swanson (05/28/2017)
- Silver Miners’ Q1’17 Fundamentals - Adam Hamilton (05/26/2017)
- Stock Market and Gold Trend Update with Ike Iossif - Mike Swanson (05/26/2017)
- Is Your Cost of Living Rising? Why the Elites Aren't Worried About Inflation - Charles Hugh Smith (05/26/2017)
- ESPN and the Bursting of the Sports Bubble - William Anderson (05/25/2017)
- Was Manchester Blowback? - Ron Paul Institute (05/25/2017)
- Will The Feds Target Bitcoin as a National Security Risk? - Mike Swanson (05/24/2017)
- What Is The Purpose of Doing Deals With Saudi Arabia After 9/11? -Mike Swanson (05/24/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Mining Stock Pick
This free special WSW report is devoted to IDM Mining and why it is currently our top mining stock pick.
Grab it and get our next gold price entry point. Do not think about buying any other gold stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here