Are Donald Trump's Advisors Turning on Themselves? - Mike Swanson (02/15/2017)
Last night I did an interview with Chuck Ochelli of The Ochelli Effect about Donald Trump and the resignation of National Security Advisor General Michael Flynn.
There are articles and rumors flying everywhere about this with some people charging that Trump is suffering from CIA leakers and "deep state" attacks.
However, people inside of Trump's administration also turned on Flynn.
I talked about this in the interview and why so many are so troubled by Flynn - and it has nothing to do with Russia.
Today there is an article in the Wall Street Journal that noted that "two days before Mr. Trump’s inauguration, Mr. Kushner and senior adviser Steve Bannon took a red-eye flight from New York to Washington to ease concerns about Mr. Flynn from incoming cabinet members, including eventual Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and Defense Secretary Jim Mattis."
Well, Flynn did some things not mentioned in the TV media that have done nothing to reassure Mattis and anyone else paying close attention - however it bears asking how much of Flynn's views reflect those of Donald Trump and those around him?
In this interview I also talked about the notion of a "deep state" and why it isn't a useful concept to understand what is happening.
My talk begins at the 2:22 mark.
After I talk Ochelli talks with JP Sottile of www.newsvandle.com about whether Trump is really an agent of change or a trojan horse being used by others.
You can download the MP3 file by clicking here.
This interview was originally posted here.
Most Recent Posts
- Rick Rule: Weakness In Gold Equities Has Me Very Excited - Palisade Radio (03/26/2017)
- What Is The Ochelli Effect? (03/26/2017)
- Silver Miners’ Q4’16 Fundamentals - Adam Hamilton (03/24/2017)
- Libertarian Angle: Trump's Budget Proposal - Future of Freedom Foundation (03/24/2017)
- Special Stock Market Mastermind Session With David Skarica - Lessons from March 23 - Mike Swanson (03/23/2017)
- Watch Health Care Bill Today and Buy Mining Stocks That Pop - Mike Swanson (03/23/2017)
- Global Empire - Capitalism and Democracy - Tariq Ali (03/23/2017)
- 800 Families File Lawsuit Against Saudi Arabia over 9/11 - Carey Wedler (03/22/2017)
- Our Stock Market Bubble and the Weirdness Inside DC - Mike Swanson (03/22/2017)
- Yes I Have A Buy on Gold and Gold Mining Stocks Now - Mike Swanson (03/21/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Mining Stock Pick
This free special WSW report is devoted to IDM Mining and why it is currently our top mining stock pick.
Grab it and get our next gold price entry point. Do not think about buying any other gold stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here