Are Donald Trump's Advisors Turning on Themselves? - Mike Swanson (02/15/2017)
Last night I did an interview with Chuck Ochelli of The Ochelli Effect about Donald Trump and the resignation of National Security Advisor General Michael Flynn.
There are articles and rumors flying everywhere about this with some people charging that Trump is suffering from CIA leakers and "deep state" attacks.
However, people inside of Trump's administration also turned on Flynn.
I talked about this in the interview and why so many are so troubled by Flynn - and it has nothing to do with Russia.
Today there is an article in the Wall Street Journal that noted that "two days before Mr. Trump’s inauguration, Mr. Kushner and senior adviser Steve Bannon took a red-eye flight from New York to Washington to ease concerns about Mr. Flynn from incoming cabinet members, including eventual Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and Defense Secretary Jim Mattis."
Well, Flynn did some things not mentioned in the TV media that have done nothing to reassure Mattis and anyone else paying close attention - however it bears asking how much of Flynn's views reflect those of Donald Trump and those around him?
In this interview I also talked about the notion of a "deep state" and why it isn't a useful concept to understand what is happening.
My talk begins at the 2:22 mark.
After I talk Ochelli talks with JP Sottile of www.newsvandle.com about whether Trump is really an agent of change or a trojan horse being used by others.
You can download the MP3 file by clicking here.
This interview was originally posted here.
Most Recent Posts
- Fed QT Stocks, Gold Impact - Adam Hamilton (09/22/2017)
- Are Facebook and Google the New Colonial Powers? - Charles Hugh Smith (09/22/2017)
- Neocons and Hollywood Liberals Go to 'War' on Russia - The Real News (09/22/2017)
- Trump's UN Speech: A Neocon Dream? - Ron Paul Institute (09/22/2017)
- Take a Look at these APPL and GOOG Stock Charts (Plus Gold Update) - Mike Swanson (09/21/2017)
- Hey Advertisers: The Data-Mining Emperor Has No Clothes - Charles Hugh Smith (09/21/2017)
- Congress Spars on Healthcare, Unites to Fund War - The Real News (09/21/2017)
- Donald Trump's UN Speech and the End of American Exceptionalism - Ochelli Effect (09/21/2017)
- Yes, This Time It Is Different: But Not in Good Ways - Charles Hugh Smith (09/20/2017)
- Trump's China-Sanctions Madness Imperils the Dollar - Ryan McMaken (09/20/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Mining Stock Pick
This free special WSW report is devoted to IDM Mining and why it is currently our top mining stock pick.
Grab it and get our next gold price entry point. Do not think about buying any other gold stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here