Are Donald Trump's Advisors Turning on Themselves? - Mike Swanson (02/15/2017)
Last night I did an interview with Chuck Ochelli of The Ochelli Effect about Donald Trump and the resignation of National Security Advisor General Michael Flynn.
There are articles and rumors flying everywhere about this with some people charging that Trump is suffering from CIA leakers and "deep state" attacks.
However, people inside of Trump's administration also turned on Flynn.
I talked about this in the interview and why so many are so troubled by Flynn - and it has nothing to do with Russia.
Today there is an article in the Wall Street Journal that noted that "two days before Mr. Trump’s inauguration, Mr. Kushner and senior adviser Steve Bannon took a red-eye flight from New York to Washington to ease concerns about Mr. Flynn from incoming cabinet members, including eventual Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and Defense Secretary Jim Mattis."
Well, Flynn did some things not mentioned in the TV media that have done nothing to reassure Mattis and anyone else paying close attention - however it bears asking how much of Flynn's views reflect those of Donald Trump and those around him?
In this interview I also talked about the notion of a "deep state" and why it isn't a useful concept to understand what is happening.
My talk begins at the 2:22 mark.
After I talk Ochelli talks with JP Sottile of www.newsvandle.com about whether Trump is really an agent of change or a trojan horse being used by others.
You can download the MP3 file by clicking here.
This interview was originally posted here.
Most Recent Posts
- Bob Woodward takes on the Trump administration: "Democracies die in darkness" (02/22/2017)
- The Criminalization of Financial Independence - Charles Hugh-Smith (02/22/2017)
- McMaster To NSC - More Troops To Middle East? - Daniel McAdams (02/22/2017)
- Precious Metals Video Update: Correction Coming in the Gold Stocks...? - Jordan Roy-Byrne (02/21/2017)
- Market analysis for the week of February 20th, 2017 - Mike Saul (02/20/2017)
- Stock Market Mastermind Session with David Skarica (02/19/2017)
- Gold-Stock Volume Divergence - Adam Hamilton (02/17/2017)
- Jim Rogers - Macro Outlook in the Trump Era (02/17/2017)
- Greenwald: Empowering the "Deep State" to Undermine Trump is Prescription for Destroying Democracy (02/17/2017)
- I Am Starting to Get Concerned About Donald Trump - Mike Swanson (02/16/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Donald Trump Stock To Trade
This free special WSW report is devoted to the emergence of new stock market sector leadership following the election of Donald Trump. It includes our latest stock pick to benefit from Trump's programs. Do not think about buying any other stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here