Podcast - Technical Outlook for Stock Market and Gold with Ike Iossif - Mike Swanson (02/12/2017)
This year we have seen the stock market creep up and have not seen a correction in the markets for months.
And investors are more bullish than they have been in years in investor surveys.
Is that a sign of a major top?
Or is the market going to go up all year from here?
And what about gold?
I just did this podcast with Ike Iossif of marketviews.tv to get his take on the market and these questions to see what answers his indicators can provide us.
To look at Ike's charts and indicators we talked about go here.
I also got Ike to do a special time limited offering for you to get into his premium service at a temporary discount. Take advantage of these savings go here.
You can also download the mp3 audio file for this podcast on your computer by clicking here WITH A RIGHT BUTTON CLICK and selecting SAVE FILE AS from the drop down menu.
If you have a rss reader you can subscribe to the podcast by clicking here.
Ike's weekly updates and other materials are critical for navigating the market, especially over the next few weeks with some key pivot moves likely to take place. To get his updates with the special offer go here.
Most Recent Posts
- Gold Miners’ Q3’17 Fundamentals - Adam Hamilton (11/20/2017)
- Will We See a “Santa” Rally in the Markets This Year? - Mike Swanson (11/16/2017)
- The Retail Winners and Losers of the Earnings Season - Bloomberg (11/16/2017)
- War on ISIS - Whose Side Are We Really On? - Ron Paul Institute (11/16/2017)
- A Look at the JFK File Dump with Chuck Ochelli - The Corbett Report (11/16/2017)
- Mideast Turmoil: Follow the Oil, Follow the Money - Charles Hugh Smith (11/15/2017)
- White House Said to Consider El-Erian as Fed Vice Chair - Bloomberg (11/15/2017)
- The Ochelli Effect: News Marbles Meet Trumps Blender - Mike Swanson (11/15/2017)
- Norman Solomon and Paul Jay discuss the Struggle in the Democratic Party - The Real News (11/15/2017)
- Why GE Shares Are Tumbling - Bloomberg (11/14/2017)
Grab This Free Report: My Top Options Trading Setup
This free special WSW report is devoted to my top options trading setup. I do this one simple trade at least once a month.
Grab it and get along with it our future stock market action updates. Do not think about buying any other stocks or options before you read this report. To get this report click here