What Will Replace Bonds In a Portfolio When They Fall? - Mike Swanson (02/02/2017)
What will play the role of a safe haven in your portfolio when bonds go into a bear market?
American investors are used to putting a good amount of their money into bonds and the rest in stocks with the idea that when stocks go down bonds will go up so they will be diversified.
This is what almost every single investment advisor does.
And there are entire chains of stock brokerage houses that train their brokers to invest money like this.
But bonds have been slowly going down now since the summer as the global bond market made an epic peak when they went up so much that they provided negative yields in European markets.
What this means is that if bonds are in a bear market, and I believe they are, then they will no longer go up to provide the safe haven function in people's portfolio like they have in the past.
Something will need to replace them.
This in fact will be the biggest trend that will impact all of the financial markets going forward even if no one is talking about it now.
Because if you make the change before others do you will be ahead of the money flood that will come into this asset class and sector.
I talk about this bond issue in this interview and provide my answer.
If this is the first time you have come to this website then get on my free action update list by clicking here.
Most Recent Posts
- My Thoughts on Gold Trends Now and Bitcoin Futures - Mike Swanson (12/11/2017)
- Bitcoin futures are here, + end of year move in the stock market - Mike "Tiny" Saul (12/11/2017)
- Greece Emerges from Economic Crisis with Increased Inequality - The Real News (12/08/2017)
- Interactive Brokers Sees Total Chaos with Bitcoin Futures Coming - CNBC (12/08/2017)
- Trump Wants a Secret Spy Network Around the World to Fight the ‘Deep State’: Report - Jake Anderson (12/08/2017)
- New Marc Faber Interview - Revenge Economist (12/08/2017)
- The JFK Files : The Murder of a President - The Fifth Estate (12/08/2017)
- Ron Paul's Market Update --- Bitcoin Wins The Twitter Poll Against Gold (12/08/2017)
- What Is Money? (Yes, We're Talking About Bitcoin) - Charles Hugh Smith (12/07/2017)
- Senate Tax Plan Targets Your Trading Account - Bloomberg (12/07/2017)
Grab This Free Report: My Top Options Trading Setup
This free special WSW report is devoted to my top options trading setup. I do this one simple trade at least once a month.
Grab it and get along with it our future stock market action updates. Do not think about buying any other stocks or options before you read this report. To get this report click here