Podcast - Lior Gantz Looks At Nickel Stocks - Mike Swanson (01/11/2017)
I just did this podcast with Lior Gantz of www.wealthresearchgroup.com.
Lior in his group are focusing in on commodity stocks this year and Lior talked about a report he put together with his team on nickel stocks.
You can download the mp3 audio for this podcast by clicking here.
If you have a rss reader you can subscribe to the podcast by clicking here.
If you use itunes open up your itunes account and go to podcasts and do a search for WallStreetWindow and you'll be able to subscribe to this podcast and get new releases the instant they are available - and listen with your device anywhere you want.
If you subscribe via itunes it will help support this podcast by getting itunes to recommend it to its users.
If this is the first time you have come to this website then you need to get on my email list for future actionable updates. To do that click here.
Most Recent Posts
- Fed Minutes Reveal Fed Concerned of Deflation - CNBC (11/24/2017)
- The Digital Revolution Has Empowered Central Banks - Brendan Brown (11/24/2017)
- Even Junior Stocks Caught Up in Market Mania - Chris Vermeulen (11/24/2017)
- Saudi Purges Explained, With Marwa Osman Live From Lebanon - Ron Paul Institute (11/24/2017)
- Is This Why Productivity Has Tanked and Wealth Inequality Has Soared? - Charles Hugh Smith (11/22/2017)
- Erdogan's Rate Fight Sends Lira to Record Low - Bloomberg (11/22/2017)
- Why is the US Media and Foreign Policy Establishment Targeting Russia? - The Real News (11/22/2017)
- Thoughts on Bitcoin, Gold, and Stocks on Thanksgiving Week with David Skarica - Mike Swanson (11/21/2017)
- The Death of the Department Store - Bloomberg (11/21/2017)
- Saudi Financial Crisis at Heart of Princely Rage - The Real News (11/21/2017)
Grab This Free Report: My Top Options Trading Setup
This free special WSW report is devoted to my top options trading setup. I do this one simple trade at least once a month.
Grab it and get along with it our future stock market action updates. Do not think about buying any other stocks or options before you read this report. To get this report click here