Full Julian Assange Fox News Interview on Wikileaks and Russia (01/05/2017)
In this interview on Fox News aired this week Julian Assange of wikileaks.org said that Russia was not the source of the Podesta emails.
It is well worth watching.
One point - Podesta used the word "password" for his email account.
You can't make that up.
A friend of this website made these comments - "he is careful to point out that obama and the intel community are careful to avoid fingering wikileaks. what this means is that there is a possibility of leaks AND hacks (guccifer 2.0,, for example) and that, as he implies, the real problem is the specious conflation of the two into a miasma-like cloud of doubt... he misses one thing...the doubt is more about containing trump's ambitions re: russia than it is about delegitimization;"
Most Recent Posts
- Rick Rule: Weakness In Gold Equities Has Me Very Excited - Palisade Radio (03/26/2017)
- What Is The Ochelli Effect? (03/26/2017)
- Silver Miners’ Q4’16 Fundamentals - Adam Hamilton (03/24/2017)
- Libertarian Angle: Trump's Budget Proposal - Future of Freedom Foundation (03/24/2017)
- Special Stock Market Mastermind Session With David Skarica - Lessons from March 23 - Mike Swanson (03/23/2017)
- Watch Health Care Bill Today and Buy Mining Stocks That Pop - Mike Swanson (03/23/2017)
- Global Empire - Capitalism and Democracy - Tariq Ali (03/23/2017)
- 800 Families File Lawsuit Against Saudi Arabia over 9/11 - Carey Wedler (03/22/2017)
- Our Stock Market Bubble and the Weirdness Inside DC - Mike Swanson (03/22/2017)
- Yes I Have A Buy on Gold and Gold Mining Stocks Now - Mike Swanson (03/21/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Mining Stock Pick
This free special WSW report is devoted to IDM Mining and why it is currently our top mining stock pick.
Grab it and get our next gold price entry point. Do not think about buying any other gold stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here