Full Julian Assange Fox News Interview on Wikileaks and Russia (01/05/2017)
In this interview on Fox News aired this week Julian Assange of wikileaks.org said that Russia was not the source of the Podesta emails.
It is well worth watching.
One point - Podesta used the word "password" for his email account.
You can't make that up.
A friend of this website made these comments - "he is careful to point out that obama and the intel community are careful to avoid fingering wikileaks. what this means is that there is a possibility of leaks AND hacks (guccifer 2.0,, for example) and that, as he implies, the real problem is the specious conflation of the two into a miasma-like cloud of doubt... he misses one thing...the doubt is more about containing trump's ambitions re: russia than it is about delegitimization;"
Most Recent Posts
- Fed QT Stocks, Gold Impact - Adam Hamilton (09/22/2017)
- Are Facebook and Google the New Colonial Powers? - Charles Hugh Smith (09/22/2017)
- Neocons and Hollywood Liberals Go to 'War' on Russia - The Real News (09/22/2017)
- Trump's UN Speech: A Neocon Dream? - Ron Paul Institute (09/22/2017)
- Take a Look at these APPL and GOOG Stock Charts (Plus Gold Update) - Mike Swanson (09/21/2017)
- Hey Advertisers: The Data-Mining Emperor Has No Clothes - Charles Hugh Smith (09/21/2017)
- Congress Spars on Healthcare, Unites to Fund War - The Real News (09/21/2017)
- Donald Trump's UN Speech and the End of American Exceptionalism - Ochelli Effect (09/21/2017)
- Yes, This Time It Is Different: But Not in Good Ways - Charles Hugh Smith (09/20/2017)
- Trump's China-Sanctions Madness Imperils the Dollar - Ryan McMaken (09/20/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Mining Stock Pick
This free special WSW report is devoted to IDM Mining and why it is currently our top mining stock pick.
Grab it and get our next gold price entry point. Do not think about buying any other gold stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here