Full Julian Assange Fox News Interview on Wikileaks and Russia (01/05/2017)
In this interview on Fox News aired this week Julian Assange of wikileaks.org said that Russia was not the source of the Podesta emails.
It is well worth watching.
One point - Podesta used the word "password" for his email account.
You can't make that up.
A friend of this website made these comments - "he is careful to point out that obama and the intel community are careful to avoid fingering wikileaks. what this means is that there is a possibility of leaks AND hacks (guccifer 2.0,, for example) and that, as he implies, the real problem is the specious conflation of the two into a miasma-like cloud of doubt... he misses one thing...the doubt is more about containing trump's ambitions re: russia than it is about delegitimization;"
Most Recent Posts
- Bob Woodward takes on the Trump administration: "Democracies die in darkness" (02/22/2017)
- The Criminalization of Financial Independence - Charles Hugh-Smith (02/22/2017)
- McMaster To NSC - More Troops To Middle East? - Daniel McAdams (02/22/2017)
- Precious Metals Video Update: Correction Coming in the Gold Stocks...? - Jordan Roy-Byrne (02/21/2017)
- Market analysis for the week of February 20th, 2017 - Mike Saul (02/20/2017)
- Stock Market Mastermind Session with David Skarica (02/19/2017)
- Gold-Stock Volume Divergence - Adam Hamilton (02/17/2017)
- Jim Rogers - Macro Outlook in the Trump Era (02/17/2017)
- Greenwald: Empowering the "Deep State" to Undermine Trump is Prescription for Destroying Democracy (02/17/2017)
- I Am Starting to Get Concerned About Donald Trump - Mike Swanson (02/16/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Donald Trump Stock To Trade
This free special WSW report is devoted to the emergence of new stock market sector leadership following the election of Donald Trump. It includes our latest stock pick to benefit from Trump's programs. Do not think about buying any other stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here