Full Julian Assange Fox News Interview on Wikileaks and Russia (01/05/2017)
In this interview on Fox News aired this week Julian Assange of wikileaks.org said that Russia was not the source of the Podesta emails.
It is well worth watching.
One point - Podesta used the word "password" for his email account.
You can't make that up.
A friend of this website made these comments - "he is careful to point out that obama and the intel community are careful to avoid fingering wikileaks. what this means is that there is a possibility of leaks AND hacks (guccifer 2.0,, for example) and that, as he implies, the real problem is the specious conflation of the two into a miasma-like cloud of doubt... he misses one thing...the doubt is more about containing trump's ambitions re: russia than it is about delegitimization;"
Most Recent Posts
- The Eight Forces That Are Pressuring Profits - Charles Hugh-Smith (01/17/2017)
- What to Watch Out for in a Trump Presidency - Tom Woods Show (01/17/2017)
- The Big Stock Moves Come Out Of This Simple Chart Pattern - Mike Swanson (01/17/2017)
- Here comes Trump...Market analysis for the week of 1/16/17 - Mike Saul (01/15/2017)
- Protests in Mexico Push Country to Brink of Revolution and Nobody’s Talking About It - Nick Bernabe (01/13/2017)
- Big Gold Buying Coming - Adam Hamilton (01/13/2017)
- Massive VIX Warning for all Traders - John Winston (01/13/2017)
- The Bizarre Far-Right Billionaire Behind Trump's Presidency - The Real News (01/13/2017)
- Marc Faber Tells CNBC that Trump Will Soon Be Begging for QE4 (01/12/2017)
- Did John McCain 'Launder' Dodgy Trump Intel Dossier? - Daniel McAdams (01/12/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Donald Trump Stock To Trade
This free special WSW report is devoted to the emergence of new stock market sector leadership following the election of Donald Trump. It includes our latest stock pick to benefit from Trump's programs. Do not think about buying any other stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here