Global War On Terrorism: Are We Winning? - Daniel McAdams (12/21/2016)
The US State Department comes out yearly with its list of "state sponsors of terrorism," but to many people overseas it is the US government itself that is a main sponsor of terrorism overseas. The US president claims the right to attack suspected terrorists in any corner of the globe at any time. The current US president has conducted thousands of drone strikes against countries with whom we are not at war, with an estimated 90 percent of strikes not hitting the intended target. The US government ships weapons to groups in places like Syria where it knows they will end up in the hands of al-Qaeda and ISIS. So perhaps US foreign policy is not tackling terrorism, but in fact perpetuating it. More in today's Liberty Report:
Copyright © 2016 by RonPaul Institute.
Orginally posted here.
Most Recent Posts
- Gold Miners’ Q3’17 Fundamentals - Adam Hamilton (11/20/2017)
- Will We See a “Santa” Rally in the Markets This Year? - Mike Swanson (11/16/2017)
- The Retail Winners and Losers of the Earnings Season - Bloomberg (11/16/2017)
- War on ISIS - Whose Side Are We Really On? - Ron Paul Institute (11/16/2017)
- A Look at the JFK File Dump with Chuck Ochelli - The Corbett Report (11/16/2017)
- Mideast Turmoil: Follow the Oil, Follow the Money - Charles Hugh Smith (11/15/2017)
- White House Said to Consider El-Erian as Fed Vice Chair - Bloomberg (11/15/2017)
- The Ochelli Effect: News Marbles Meet Trumps Blender - Mike Swanson (11/15/2017)
- Norman Solomon and Paul Jay discuss the Struggle in the Democratic Party - The Real News (11/15/2017)
- Why GE Shares Are Tumbling - Bloomberg (11/14/2017)
Grab This Free Report: My Top Options Trading Setup
This free special WSW report is devoted to my top options trading setup. I do this one simple trade at least once a month.
Grab it and get along with it our future stock market action updates. Do not think about buying any other stocks or options before you read this report. To get this report click here