Get Ready for Wednesday's Fed Meeting Today - Mike Swanson (12/12/2016)
On Wednesday we have a big Fed meeting in which the Fed is expected to raise rates for the first time in a year.
There is a worry that the Fed may accompany this decision with a more hawkish statement to prepare people for a faster pace of Fed rate hikes to come.
But there is also talk that they won't do that until after Trump is in office and his programs are passed.
Whatever the case today many stocks are dipping into that event and gold fell hard last week into these Fed worries.
There is volatility in the markets and that sets up for trading opportunities in gold among other things.
I am watching this activity very closely and likely to make some trades this week in gold myself.
I talked about this with Matt Morris who runs the website MicroCapMillionaires.com in this video interview I did with him today.
Matt put out a Fed Minutes Trading System several months ago that has enabled him to take options straddles timed with Fed days for some nice profits.
The setup is appearing again.
If you want to know more and be apart of this then take a look at his Fed Minutes system by clicking here.
Most Recent Posts
- Gold Hostage to Stocks - Adam Hamilton (04/28/2017)
- Sprott Monthly Market Update with Rick Rule: Bull Market in its Infancy - Palisade Radio (04/28/2017)
- Our Turk Allies Just Attacked Our Kurd Allies - Whose Side Are We On? - Ron Paul Institute (04/27/2017)
- Jim Goddard Show: Trump 15% Business Tax Bluster or Real? Mike Swanson (04/27/2017)
- From "FANG" to "Fast Five" - Mike Swanson (04/26/2017)
- A Rising (Central Bank) Tide Turns Everyone into a Genius - Charles Hugh-Smith (04/26/2017)
- U.S. Threatens Nuclear Deal it Admits Iran Respects - How Will Tehran Respond? - The Real News (04/26/2017)
- China Finally Sends U.S. Positive Messages on North Korea - James Holbrooks (04/25/2017)
- Dr Marc Faber: Coordinating Central Bankers Desperate to Keep Colossal Global Debt Bubble Inflated (04/25/2017)
- Who Will Live in the Suburbs if Millennials Favor Cities? - Charles Hugh-Smith (04/24/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Mining Stock Pick
This free special WSW report is devoted to IDM Mining and why it is currently our top mining stock pick.
Grab it and get our next gold price entry point. Do not think about buying any other gold stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here