Get Ready for Wednesday's Fed Meeting Today - Mike Swanson (12/12/2016)
On Wednesday we have a big Fed meeting in which the Fed is expected to raise rates for the first time in a year.
There is a worry that the Fed may accompany this decision with a more hawkish statement to prepare people for a faster pace of Fed rate hikes to come.
But there is also talk that they won't do that until after Trump is in office and his programs are passed.
Whatever the case today many stocks are dipping into that event and gold fell hard last week into these Fed worries.
There is volatility in the markets and that sets up for trading opportunities in gold among other things.
I am watching this activity very closely and likely to make some trades this week in gold myself.
I talked about this with Matt Morris who runs the website MicroCapMillionaires.com in this video interview I did with him today.
Matt put out a Fed Minutes Trading System several months ago that has enabled him to take options straddles timed with Fed days for some nice profits.
The setup is appearing again.
If you want to know more and be apart of this then take a look at his Fed Minutes system by clicking here.
Most Recent Posts
- Gold Summer Doldrums - Adam Hamilton (06/23/2017)
- Will Our Grandchildren Work Only Four Hours Per Day? - Ryan McMaken (06/23/2017)
- Automation's Destruction of Jobs: You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet - Charles Hugh Smith (06/23/2017)
- Jim Goddard Show: Is Gold Going to $700 or $1,300? - Mike Swanson (06/22/2017)
- Jeffrey Sachs – “JFK’s Quest for Peace” - JFK and the National Security State (06/22/2017)
- Ochelli Effect Podcast - Oliver Stone Goes to Russia - Mike Swanson (06/22/2017)
- Alarming Signals From Chinese Debts Markets Flash Red - Mike Swanson (06/21/2/107)
- Sprott Monthly Market Update with Rick Rule: Uranium Sentiment Just Got Bearish to the Extreme - Palisade Radio (06/21/2017)
- Retail Archaeology Live From Fiesta Mall! - WTF IS THAT SMELL?!?! (06/21/2017)
- After Brexit: Germany and the EU Will Look to Asia - Alasdair Macleod (06/20/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Mining Stock Pick
This free special WSW report is devoted to IDM Mining and why it is currently our top mining stock pick.
Grab it and get our next gold price entry point. Do not think about buying any other gold stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here