Get Ready for Wednesday's Fed Meeting Today - Mike Swanson (12/12/2016)
On Wednesday we have a big Fed meeting in which the Fed is expected to raise rates for the first time in a year.
There is a worry that the Fed may accompany this decision with a more hawkish statement to prepare people for a faster pace of Fed rate hikes to come.
But there is also talk that they won't do that until after Trump is in office and his programs are passed.
Whatever the case today many stocks are dipping into that event and gold fell hard last week into these Fed worries.
There is volatility in the markets and that sets up for trading opportunities in gold among other things.
I am watching this activity very closely and likely to make some trades this week in gold myself.
I talked about this with Matt Morris who runs the website MicroCapMillionaires.com in this video interview I did with him today.
Matt put out a Fed Minutes Trading System several months ago that has enabled him to take options straddles timed with Fed days for some nice profits.
The setup is appearing again.
If you want to know more and be apart of this then take a look at his Fed Minutes system by clicking here.
Most Recent Posts
- Here comes Trump...Market analysis for the week of 1/16/17 - Mike Saul (01/15/2017)
- Protests in Mexico Push Country to Brink of Revolution and Nobody’s Talking About It - Nick Bernabe (01/13/2017)
- Big Gold Buying Coming - Adam Hamilton (01/13/2017)
- Massive VIX Warning for all Traders - John Winston (01/13/2017)
- The Bizarre Far-Right Billionaire Behind Trump's Presidency - The Real News (01/13/2017)
- Marc Faber Tells CNBC that Trump Will Soon Be Begging for QE4 (01/12/2017)
- Did John McCain 'Launder' Dodgy Trump Intel Dossier? - Daniel McAdams (01/12/2017)
- Podcast - Lior Gantz Looks At Nickel Stocks - Mike Swanson (01/11/2017)
- How I Got Started Trading The Markets - Mike Swanson (01/11/2017)
- Sen. Jeff Sessions: Libertarian Or Authoritarian? - Daniel McAdams (01/11/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Donald Trump Stock To Trade
This free special WSW report is devoted to the emergence of new stock market sector leadership following the election of Donald Trump. It includes our latest stock pick to benefit from Trump's programs. Do not think about buying any other stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here