Michael Hudson on the Orwellian Turn in Contemporary Economics - Mike Swanson (12/07/2016)
Economist Michael Hudson sits down with Sharmini Peries to talk about the elections and his new book ‘J is for Junk Economics’ on TheRealNews.com.
The meltdown in 2008 proves that conventional modern economics is a hoax. The "free market" economics etc as we know it promoted on CNBC and by Wall Street economists are manufactured by the elite and having to do with the type of things promoted by classical economists like Adam Smith and even the founding fathers of the United States.
The fact that there has been no real recovery since 2008 proves that the central bank programs not only do not work, but are akin to a scam.
Look at Greece and Europe.
I just finished reading Hudson's book Killing the Host last night. It is one of the best - if not the best - book I have read about the global economy and how it has been ruined by central bank interventions and why.
Most Recent Posts
- ESPN and the Bursting of the Sports Bubble - William Anderson (05/25/2017)
- Was Manchester Blowback? - Ron Paul Institute (05/25/2017)
- Will The Feds Target Bitcoin as a National Security Risk? - Mike Swanson (05/24/2017)
- What Is The Purpose of Doing Deals With Saudi Arabia After 9/11? -Mike Swanson (05/24/2017)
- Marc Faber on Canada, Real Estate and Investing in Canada (05/24/2017)
- Warfare State at War with Trump as he Plans Warfare Against Iran - The Real News (05/24/2017)
- Does the World End in Fire or Ice? Thoughts on Japan and the Inflation/Deflation Debate - Charles Hugh-Smith (05/23/2017)
- Vietnam in the Daytime - A Walk Around Saigon (05/23/2017)
- Does Politics Matter For the Stock Market? - David Skarica (05/22/2017)
- Traders Prepare for Quadruple ETF's and Gold Stock Trend Update - Mike Swanson (05/22/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Mining Stock Pick
This free special WSW report is devoted to IDM Mining and why it is currently our top mining stock pick.
Grab it and get our next gold price entry point. Do not think about buying any other gold stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here