Michael Hudson on the Orwellian Turn in Contemporary Economics - Mike Swanson (12/07/2016)
Economist Michael Hudson sits down with Sharmini Peries to talk about the elections and his new book ‘J is for Junk Economics’ on TheRealNews.com.
The meltdown in 2008 proves that conventional modern economics is a hoax. The "free market" economics etc as we know it promoted on CNBC and by Wall Street economists are manufactured by the elite and having to do with the type of things promoted by classical economists like Adam Smith and even the founding fathers of the United States.
The fact that there has been no real recovery since 2008 proves that the central bank programs not only do not work, but are akin to a scam.
Look at Greece and Europe.
I just finished reading Hudson's book Killing the Host last night. It is one of the best - if not the best - book I have read about the global economy and how it has been ruined by central bank interventions and why.
Most Recent Posts
- Porkins Policy Radio episode 113 Michael Swanson on Ken Burns Vietnam Propaganda (10/17/2017)
- What to Trade Now In the Markets with David Skarica - Mike Swanson (10/17/2017)
- Stock Market Party Coming To An End Warns Marc Faber - Kitco News (10/17/2017)
- Facebook and the US Government Are in a Race to Read Your Mind - Jake Anderson (10/17/2017)
- The Fed Is Confused about What Drives Inflation - Frank Shostak (10/17/2017)
- On Iran, Trump Follows Iraq War Neocons - The Real News (10/17/2017)
- Jim Rogers - Adventures in Finance Episode 34 (10/16/2017)
- Be Careful What You Wish For: Inflation Is Much Higher Than Advertised - Charles Hugh Smith (10/16/2017)
- Chinese Assault on Petrodollar - Darius Shahtahmasebi (10/16/2017)
- Price Projections for the S&P 500 with Ike Iossif - Mike Swanson (10/15/2017)
Grab This Free Report: My Top Options Trading Setup
This free special WSW report is devoted to my top options trading setup. I do this one simple trade at least once a month.
Grab it and get along with it our future stock market action updates. Do not think about buying any other stocks or options before you read this report. To get this report click here