Warren Buffett's Thoughts on Trump's Election and Stocks (11/16/2016)
Billionaire investor Warren Buffett was a huge supporter of Hillary Clinton for president, but tells CNN's Poppy Harlow he will support Donald Trump saying "it's very important that the American people coalesce behind the president." Though, Buffett notes, Trump's 4% GDP growth promise is "not realistic."
Buffett remains very bullish on the stock market in this interview however Warren Buffett has created record cash reserves for himself.
Most Recent Posts
- Here comes Trump...Market analysis for the week of 1/16/17 - Mike Saul (01/15/2017)
- Protests in Mexico Push Country to Brink of Revolution and Nobody’s Talking About It - Nick Bernabe (01/13/2017)
- Big Gold Buying Coming - Adam Hamilton (01/13/2017)
- Massive VIX Warning for all Traders - John Winston (01/13/2017)
- The Bizarre Far-Right Billionaire Behind Trump's Presidency - The Real News (01/13/2017)
- Marc Faber Tells CNBC that Trump Will Soon Be Begging for QE4 (01/12/2017)
- Did John McCain 'Launder' Dodgy Trump Intel Dossier? - Daniel McAdams (01/12/2017)
- Podcast - Lior Gantz Looks At Nickel Stocks - Mike Swanson (01/11/2017)
- How I Got Started Trading The Markets - Mike Swanson (01/11/2017)
- Sen. Jeff Sessions: Libertarian Or Authoritarian? - Daniel McAdams (01/11/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Donald Trump Stock To Trade
This free special WSW report is devoted to the emergence of new stock market sector leadership following the election of Donald Trump. It includes our latest stock pick to benefit from Trump's programs. Do not think about buying any other stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here