Mastering Your Trading Psychology - Mike Swanson (11/02/2016)
A few days ago I posted an interview I did with Steven Cawizell of www.thetradersplan.com about my own experiences in the stock market.
It wasn't the typical interview about current market action, technical analysis, or the hottest sector in the market year to date the gold stocks I usually am asked to do, but instead it was about successful trading and investing strategies.
You can listen to it here.
This interview was part of a series of 13 interviews he did with top traders.
I just finished reading it.
One of the best interviews in the book was one of Stanley Teitelbaum, Ph.D., who is a clinical psychologist and financial therapist who consults with clients about self-defeating approaches in stock market investing, and collaborates with wealth managers, financial advisors and their clients to help then optimize financial outcomes.
In the interview he suggests that you can build a personal investment portfolio that outperforms your brokerage accounts IF you overcome your self-defeating investment patterns and follow basic principles based on an awareness and better understanding of common emotional factors that create pitfalls and contribute to wealth destroying roadblocks. Dr. Teitelbaum draws on over three decades of his own experience with both brokerage accounts and personal investing in sharing his ideas.
This is a good interview and well worth taking the time to listen to it.
You can do that by going here.
If you are new to this website then you need to get on my update list to get my next action alert. To do that click here.
Most Recent Posts
- A Study Just Showed Why Working from Home Is Better Than Going into Work - James Holbrooks (03/28/2017)
- Why is China Selling U.S. Treasuries at an Alarming Rate? - Future Money Trends (03/28/2017)
- Why the Health Care Bill Failed, and What It Means for the Future - Tom Woods Show (03/28/2017)
- How ETF's Have Hidden Costs That Can Lower Your Portfolio Returns - Mike Swanson (03/28/2017)
- 'Meet the Press' Roundtable: Is Trump About To Shift Left? -Mike Swanson (03/27/2017)
- Forget ObamaCare, RyanCare, and any Future ReformCare--the Healthcare System Is Completely Broken - Charles Hugh-Smith (03/27/2017)
- How will the stock market react to Trump's healthcare plan not getting approval? - Mike Saul (03/26/2017)
- Rick Rule: Weakness In Gold Equities Has Me Very Excited - Palisade Radio (03/26/2017)
- What Is The Ochelli Effect? (03/26/2017)
- Silver Miners’ Q4’16 Fundamentals - Adam Hamilton (03/24/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Mining Stock Pick
This free special WSW report is devoted to IDM Mining and why it is currently our top mining stock pick.
Grab it and get our next gold price entry point. Do not think about buying any other gold stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here