Mastering Your Trading Psychology - Mike Swanson (11/02/2016)
A few days ago I posted an interview I did with Steven Cawizell of www.thetradersplan.com about my own experiences in the stock market.
It wasn't the typical interview about current market action, technical analysis, or the hottest sector in the market year to date the gold stocks I usually am asked to do, but instead it was about successful trading and investing strategies.
You can listen to it here.
This interview was part of a series of 13 interviews he did with top traders.
I just finished reading it.
One of the best interviews in the book was one of Stanley Teitelbaum, Ph.D., who is a clinical psychologist and financial therapist who consults with clients about self-defeating approaches in stock market investing, and collaborates with wealth managers, financial advisors and their clients to help then optimize financial outcomes.
In the interview he suggests that you can build a personal investment portfolio that outperforms your brokerage accounts IF you overcome your self-defeating investment patterns and follow basic principles based on an awareness and better understanding of common emotional factors that create pitfalls and contribute to wealth destroying roadblocks. Dr. Teitelbaum draws on over three decades of his own experience with both brokerage accounts and personal investing in sharing his ideas.
This is a good interview and well worth taking the time to listen to it.
You can do that by going here.
If you are new to this website then you need to get on my update list to get my next action alert. To do that click here.
Most Recent Posts
- Bob Woodward takes on the Trump administration: "Democracies die in darkness" (02/22/2017)
- The Criminalization of Financial Independence - Charles Hugh-Smith (02/22/2017)
- McMaster To NSC - More Troops To Middle East? - Daniel McAdams (02/22/2017)
- Precious Metals Video Update: Correction Coming in the Gold Stocks...? - Jordan Roy-Byrne (02/21/2017)
- Market analysis for the week of February 20th, 2017 - Mike Saul (02/20/2017)
- Stock Market Mastermind Session with David Skarica (02/19/2017)
- Gold-Stock Volume Divergence - Adam Hamilton (02/17/2017)
- Jim Rogers - Macro Outlook in the Trump Era (02/17/2017)
- Greenwald: Empowering the "Deep State" to Undermine Trump is Prescription for Destroying Democracy (02/17/2017)
- I Am Starting to Get Concerned About Donald Trump - Mike Swanson (02/16/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Donald Trump Stock To Trade
This free special WSW report is devoted to the emergence of new stock market sector leadership following the election of Donald Trump. It includes our latest stock pick to benefit from Trump's programs. Do not think about buying any other stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here