Mastering Your Trading Psychology - Mike Swanson (11/02/2016)
A few days ago I posted an interview I did with Steven Cawizell of www.thetradersplan.com about my own experiences in the stock market.
It wasn't the typical interview about current market action, technical analysis, or the hottest sector in the market year to date the gold stocks I usually am asked to do, but instead it was about successful trading and investing strategies.
You can listen to it here.
This interview was part of a series of 13 interviews he did with top traders.
I just finished reading it.
One of the best interviews in the book was one of Stanley Teitelbaum, Ph.D., who is a clinical psychologist and financial therapist who consults with clients about self-defeating approaches in stock market investing, and collaborates with wealth managers, financial advisors and their clients to help then optimize financial outcomes.
In the interview he suggests that you can build a personal investment portfolio that outperforms your brokerage accounts IF you overcome your self-defeating investment patterns and follow basic principles based on an awareness and better understanding of common emotional factors that create pitfalls and contribute to wealth destroying roadblocks. Dr. Teitelbaum draws on over three decades of his own experience with both brokerage accounts and personal investing in sharing his ideas.
This is a good interview and well worth taking the time to listen to it.
You can do that by going here.
If you are new to this website then you need to get on my update list to get my next action alert. To do that click here.
Most Recent Posts
- Gold Hostage to Stocks - Adam Hamilton (04/28/2017)
- Sprott Monthly Market Update with Rick Rule: Bull Market in its Infancy - Palisade Radio (04/28/2017)
- Our Turk Allies Just Attacked Our Kurd Allies - Whose Side Are We On? - Ron Paul Institute (04/27/2017)
- Jim Goddard Show: Trump 15% Business Tax Bluster or Real? Mike Swanson (04/27/2017)
- From "FANG" to "Fast Five" - Mike Swanson (04/26/2017)
- A Rising (Central Bank) Tide Turns Everyone into a Genius - Charles Hugh-Smith (04/26/2017)
- U.S. Threatens Nuclear Deal it Admits Iran Respects - How Will Tehran Respond? - The Real News (04/26/2017)
- China Finally Sends U.S. Positive Messages on North Korea - James Holbrooks (04/25/2017)
- Dr Marc Faber: Coordinating Central Bankers Desperate to Keep Colossal Global Debt Bubble Inflated (04/25/2017)
- Who Will Live in the Suburbs if Millennials Favor Cities? - Charles Hugh-Smith (04/24/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Mining Stock Pick
This free special WSW report is devoted to IDM Mining and why it is currently our top mining stock pick.
Grab it and get our next gold price entry point. Do not think about buying any other gold stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here